Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 53,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 [RUBY][LINARO][Weeklies][31/AUG/14]

Tip us?

josegalre
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,860

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alimataei View Post
the latest version turning on bluetooth make device reboot over and over but ver 31/aug is fix
First, I apologize my absence, but my vacation ended and I returned to university
sometimes happened to me that when you installed a ROM from scratch, these will push patches to fix this

My Work
If you like my work, click thanks button, it encourages me to continue!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to josegalre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

beeson76
Old
(Last edited by beeson76; 12th September 2014 at 03:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Default Cant make a phone call

Whenever I try to make a phone call, all I get are buzzes when noise is made on the receiving end...their voices and the ringing are nothing but buzzes.

Also, whenever I try to install and app from the Play store I get a lot of "Package File is invalid". Clearing Cache and Dalvik helps for about a day then goes back to the errors. Any help is greatly appreciated
The Following User Says Thank You to beeson76 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kaleemmks
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Turn speaker on and then off buzzes will end

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA Free mobile app

card13
Old
(Last edited by card13; 14th September 2014 at 03:22 AM.) Reason: Add info
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeson76 View Post
Also, whenever I try to install and app from the Play store I get a lot of "Package File is invalid". Clearing Cache and Dalvik helps for about a day then goes back to the errors.
I have that same problem, I even have everything fail to install when using ES File Explorer and the apk files. However, I seem to be having less of that issue on pac_ruby-nightly-20140911.zip that i pulled from PAC Console this morning 9/13/14 (I know it's not straight CM11, but same dev and same base), 1Mobile Market installed as a backup market, and a manual installation of the com.android.vending-4.9.13.apk (from androidfilehost.com) in /system/priv-app.

incapable86
Old
Thanks Meter 192
@card13 Flash this in recovery and reboot your phone. It may take sometime to boot ROM optimizing all apps up to 10mins or so but it will fix package invalid error. Or manually install error "App not installed." Good luck.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixa35mfct2...cript.zip?dl=0

Device: HTC Amaze 4G aka Ruby
Bootloader: HTC Dev Unlocked, S-Off, SuperCID.
HBOOT: 1.93.2222
Recovery: 4ext Touch Recovery
ROM: PAC-man 4.4 Kitkat Thanks to josegalre
Baseband: 1.15.550L.08DC_30.80.550L.16D

card13
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by incapable86 View Post
@card13 Flash this in recovery and reboot your phone. It may take sometime to boot ROM optimizing all apps up to 10mins or so but it will fix package invalid error. Or manually install error "App not installed." Good luck.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixa35mfct2...cript.zip?dl=0
Is that script any different than going into 4EXT Recovery and choosing choosing wipe cache + dalvick?

incapable86
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by card13 View Post
Is that script any different than going into 4EXT Recovery and choosing choosing wipe cache + dalvick?
Yes it is different. It deletes 01dalvik file from system/etc/init.d which forces dalvik cache to cache partition - forcing dalvik cache to cache partition is useful for ART runtime but not for Dalvik runtime which causes "App not installed" or "Package invalid" while installing apps with Dalvik runtime. Jose removed the 01dalvik file: https://github.com/Arc-Team/android_...467890825bf927
So, you won't find this problem on next weekly. Good luck.

Device: HTC Amaze 4G aka Ruby
Bootloader: HTC Dev Unlocked, S-Off, SuperCID.
HBOOT: 1.93.2222
Recovery: 4ext Touch Recovery
ROM: PAC-man 4.4 Kitkat Thanks to josegalre
Baseband: 1.15.550L.08DC_30.80.550L.16D