FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New 4.4.2 Kitkat Head Unit (Newsmy Carpad NU3001)

169 posts
Thanks Meter: 88

By alaninsitges, Senior Member on 2nd September 2014, 05:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Today, 04:27 PM |#5761  
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 548

More
Test/Alpha Version of xdAuto
I've posted an alpha version I'd like people to test:

http://xfer.aokp.co/get.php?p=zaphod...00_density.zip

If you aren't comfortable with flashing/recovering your box, I don't suggest you test this. I'm also only sending this in .zip form. If you aren't already running xdAuto, you've got no business flashing this one first

Changes:

@Bokomaru - new code for AV switching. There is no UI for this yet - you can use Tasker to try this.
@leonkernan -fixes for music pause/sleep, etc (there could be some issues here - box might not wake properly all the time - we are still investigating)

My test stuff:
Loaded @nestortoledo new navbar icons.
Changed spacing of Navbar so that you can load as many buttons as you want - they also space out a little more when only a few selected.

Switched to 200 DPI. <-- this is the big one. Need to see how this affects other apps, and if we like it or not.

** Radio app had to be 'hacked' to run at 200 dpi. I didn't feel like fixing all the spacing issues for 200dpi for this test. Radio app should work just fine, but views are not properly aligned. If we decide we like 200DPI, I might even do that mythical radio app re-write
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zaphod-Beeblebrox For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Today, 06:02 PM |#5762  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge070nl

thanks! but does it also work for the radio? or only for mp3?

Once you run Viper it has a screen for each output, eg speaker, bluetooth, headset USB/dock. The screens are editable individually for each output and all apps that use that output have these settings applied. So if you play the radio or mp3 through the speaker the same setting apply, play them through Bluetooth and a different setting applies.
Today, 06:14 PM |#5763  
Thanks Meter: 141

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeChNoGahd

Anybody know if xdauto supports ext3?

Yes it does, though I'm not sure why you would use ext3 over ext4.

Code:
root@rk3188:/ # cat /proc/filesystems                                          
nodev   sysfs
nodev   rootfs
nodev   bdev
nodev   proc
nodev   cgroup
nodev   tmpfs
nodev   devtmpfs
nodev   debugfs
nodev   sockfs
nodev   usbfs