FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

New 4.4.2 Kitkat Head Unit (Newsmy Carpad NU3001)

175 posts
Thanks Meter: 91

By alaninsitges, Senior Member on 2nd September 2014, 05:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Today, 10:31 AM |#6831  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi , i have my new nu3001 . install the drivers in windows and reconize this

but , when I open the rockchip bathtool , tle aplication say not device connect

Why ? can you help me ? please

thanks

Today, 05:42 PM |#6832  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkchr1s

I have not noticed any incompatible apps either. Plus seeing how Lollipop and Marshmallow both use ART as the default runtime, newer apps would obviously support it. I was afraid xposed wouldn't work with ART under KK, but since it's now supported under Lollipop, it makes sense that it would.

I guess uptime will be the true test as memory leaks in different apps would cause memory usage to increase.

Are others experiencing the same audio skipping/pauses that left the runtime as Dalvik?

I'd be interested to see how much memory is free for those that don't have audio studder. My nexus 9 with way more apps installed running M preview 3 doesn't even use near as much ram as the Newsmy after boot_completed, and it has 2gb with a much higher screen density (which should use more ram as a result).

Switched to ART and I'm still getting some lag spikes, don't know about music skipping yet as I haven't tried it. Went and did some angry eyes on my jeep earlier today and music was fine while still on Dalvik. Even used copilot to navigate and was working fine. This thing just has a mind of it's own I guess!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)