Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,209 Members 44,413 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] 1 Watch - Custom Watchface

Tip us?

JAWheat411
Old
(Last edited by JAWheat411; Today at 02:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deezel View Post
After you launch the app is you swipe left a menu should appear to give you some voice commands options.
ok got it I had wear launcher set up for that swipe.
But after watch goes to sleep. It exited and goes back to the watch face.

deezel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
You launch the app from watch. If you have mini launcher, which I recommend, just Swype right to open mini launcher, then find 1 watch and click it to launch it. From watch app, click mic and give voice command. You know you're in the watch app if you seed the Mic symbol. You can say things like... 'get image of'... and give your search and the app should loss the background image based on your search. The list of voice commands can be found from the watch app. The phone app is strictly for watchface customization. The watch app allows watchface customization from watch and some additional features like... get news or show tweets... etc

Also from watch app... Say share screen and your watchface will be sent to your phone to share online... tweet your screen lets see what it looks like.... anyway... have fun. If you need any help feel free to pm me or respond to thread. Share with friends please and thank you.