Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP] 1 Watch - Custom Watchface

OP deezel

15th September 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #11  
Flag Moore
Thanks Meter: 42

625 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deezel

After you launch the app is you swipe left a menu should appear to give you some voice commands options.

ok got it I had wear launcher set up for that swipe.
But after watch goes to sleep. It exited and goes back to the watch face.
Last edited by JAWheat411; 15th September 2014 at 03:17 AM.
15th September 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

24 posts
You launch the app from watch. If you have mini launcher, which I recommend, just Swype right to open mini launcher, then find 1 watch and click it to launch it. From watch app, click mic and give voice command. You know you're in the watch app if you seed the Mic symbol. You can say things like... 'get image of'... and give your search and the app should loss the background image based on your search. The list of voice commands can be found from the watch app. The phone app is strictly for watchface customization. The watch app allows watchface customization from watch and some additional features like... get news or show tweets... etc

Also from watch app... Say share screen and your watchface will be sent to your phone to share online... tweet your screen lets see what it looks like.... anyway... have fun. If you need any help feel free to pm me or respond to thread. Share with friends please and thank you.
15th September 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #13  
Flag Moore
Thanks Meter: 42

625 posts
More
Well.. As I said yesterday, I did buy this app. I am going to keep up to date with it I guess. Hoping for further development though. I dont think it is complete enough to use as my daily driver but might soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to JAWheat411 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWheat411

Well.. As I said yesterday, I did buy this app. I am going to keep up to date with it I guess. Hoping for further development though. I dont think it is complete enough to use as my daily driver but might soon.

Thanks. I'll definitely keep at it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread