5,815,061 Members 37,300 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Agenda wear

Tip us?

cruzzmz
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
I pushed 1.4 on the play store, you can now choose which Calendars you want to display on watch
The new update with the option of choosing calendar, when open on my OnePlus One phone will be truncated ... since i have 3 calendar to choose from it over lapped with the agenda box in the phone app
The Master Chef who brought you

WM6.5 on Zinc

Zinc Kitchen
1st Ported Zinc Rom
19202 WM6.1 Zinc
19900 WM6.1 Zinc
----------------------------------------------------------
Cavalier Kitchen
1st Ported WM6.1 for Cavalier

Free Cook 4 All --- Let Em extract, Let Em Recooked

Samsung Galaxy S 2
HTC HD2 (Android NAND)
HTC Desire

Retired
Xda O2 Mini
O2 Zinc
HTC Touch Diamond
XPERIA X1
XPERIA X10

quentin330
Old
(Last edited by quentin330; 14th September 2014 at 11:10 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 405

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzzmz View Post
The new update with the option of choosing calendar, when open on my OnePlus One phone will be truncated ... since i have 3 calendar to choose from it over lapped with the agenda box in the phone app
You should be able to scroll in the calendars area

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Phones :
Galaxy S4 I9505, Nexus 5
Tablet :
Nexus 7 (2012)
Watch :
LG G Watch

Traxex_
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Great update!
Keep up the good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Traxex_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

quentin330
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 405

DONATE TO ME
I want to add new features but the only ideas I have are a bit to complicated for the moment. Does someone have any other idea ?

Phones :
Galaxy S4 I9505, Nexus 5
Tablet :
Nexus 7 (2012)
Watch :
LG G Watch

dersie
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by quentin330 View Post
I want to add new features but the only ideas I have are a bit to complicated for the moment. Does someone have any other idea ?

Maybe use your own notification (with your companion app) to send alert on watch at event schedule ? (app option)
And maybe option in event alert to snooze alert at defined time : 5min, 15min, 30min......

quentin330
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 405

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzzmz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dersie View Post
Maybe use your own notification (with your companion app) to send alert on watch at event schedule ? (app option)
And maybe option in event alert to snooze alert at defined time : 5min, 15min, 30min......
I will work on it, but as there already are notifications with the agenda app, don't you think it would be to much ?
Phones :
Galaxy S4 I9505, Nexus 5
Tablet :
Nexus 7 (2012)
Watch :
LG G Watch

dersie
Old
(Last edited by dersie; 19th September 2014 at 06:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by quentin330 View Post
I will work on it, but as there already are notifications with the agenda app, don't you think it would be to much ?
It can be an option. There are already notification but very basic. No snooze option to report notification. I use CalenGoo to have the Snooze feature. So 3rd app can have feature more advanced than basic integrated app.

To differentiate you can send notification at exact scheduled time. Normal notification are sent at time setup when you have added a remind popup at 5, 10, or..... If not add remind notification not sent.

In original calendar I use remind popup at 15min before, so watch sent notification 15min before event. After discard wear card I no have notification at my real event time.

quentin330
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 405

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dersie View Post
It can be an option. There are already notification but very basic. No snooze option to report notification. I use CalenGoo to have the Snooze feature. So 3rd app can have feature more advanced than basic integrated app.

To differentiate you can send notification at exact scheduled time. Normal notification are sent at time setup when you have added a remind popup at 5, 10, or..... If not add remind notification not sent.

In original calendar I use remind popup at 15min before, so watch sent notification 15min before event. After discard wear card I no have notification at my real event time.
I'm also working on color mods, the first mod will change the background color of each item according to the event color :
Name:  2014-09-20-00.50.58.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  161.8 KB

The second one will change the entire background color to the selected event color, so the background color will change while scrolling :
Name:  2014-09-20-00.51.43.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  183.2 KB
Phones :
Galaxy S4 I9505, Nexus 5
Tablet :
Nexus 7 (2012)
Watch :
LG G Watch

dung11a1
Old
Thanks Meter 2
ok

quentin330
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 405

DONATE TO ME
I pushed the update for the color mods on the play store, I'm still working on notifications but I have some troubles with my computer (over heating) so I can't work for long periods of time
Phones :
Galaxy S4 I9505, Nexus 5
Tablet :
Nexus 7 (2012)
Watch :
LG G Watch