v1.900.10.11r [First Released Version]
AndroidWear Support [Emulator];
>> Funcationality is Depend on GoogleSearch Voice Recognition.
1. Turn On AndroidWear: (Works like AUTO Mod*)
You can say Date/Time to set as event on Calendar.
There is limitation on GoogleNow character recognization
SO we recommend you to Use Jan-Dec format. however all formats of AUTO Mod are available here too.
2. You can handle All Notifications that created by ASAPP via AnroidWear powered smartWatches [Emulator]
Q; Why Should I use this instead of Google Now "Set Appointment" function?
A; Because ASAPP will Set Appointment automatically without any extra function.
For Example you can simply say: "April One Two Thirty PM"
Link To Geeks Empire Main Thread
Translate By Camera (geOCR Pluging
Voice Input (AndroidWear SmartWatches)
GUI & Share Option
_ + _ + _ +
25 Languages Supported;
- No Display Interaction:
Share Text to geTranslate & get Translated Result in Notification.
Notification Options Includes: Save + Share + TTS
Turn On/Off WiFi via AndroidWear powered smartWatches (Emulator)
/*First Tools App That Support AndroidWear*/
DOWNLOAD SourceCode + APP.apk
Simple App that make 3 types of Notifications;
I. Start Notification With a Text
II. Update Notification + counter
III. Expandable Notification (on AndroidWear);
- 1st Page; Summary of Notification
- 2nd Page; Do Action* Or more Text for Notification
- 3rd Page; To Open Original App that generates Notification
Simple Code to Open Default CamApp Remotely via AndroidWearPre
/This Code can be used into your project;
1. When you need to use camera and get back results
2. Remotely Control Camera (Like CameraControl on Sony SmartWatch)
- CameraControl AndroidWear
You can Download apk + SourceCode in 22nd Post
This App works in this way;
- You Can call it by "Ok Google! Open ..." function to launch it remotely*
- at Launch App gets Camera Preview + a Notification that redirect you to Capture Function.
- after Capturing, Image will save and show in Notification (So you can see it on AndroidWear) + Delete Option
- If you don't like captured image you can delete it
- after Delete App will go to first Activity *
Code to Change Background;
> Install & Run ELiZACHATplus
>> Click on AndroidWear Emulator (on Background)
>>> Notification Background will Change (4 preDefine)
These are for AndroidWear[Preview]
You Should follow Instructions
1. Install Android-SDKs
2. Install AndroidWearPreview
1. Window > Android Virtual Device Manager > New
2. Set Name >> Choose AndroidWear Round/Square >> Android 4.4.2 /API 19 >> select CPU >> OK >> Launch
3. After Connecting your Android Device AndroidWear Emulator won't recognize ur device
4.Install AndroidWearPreview.APK** & Run it
5. on Path of ur android-sdks type this into terminal;
|| cd C:\Users\username\android-sdks\platform-tools\ (cmd below)
adb -d forward tcp:5601 tcp:5601
Then Run NotificationDemoApp
on Your Device & See AndroidWear Emulator.
*This Part you can add ur prefer action to run on AndroidDevice remotely from AndroidWear.
- I simply add ACTION.VIEW
. For example recently Pocket App add custom action to save note on Pocket.
**Android Wear Preview is not Compatible for all devices through play.store SO I uploaded it here.
(First Cause there wasn't specific forum on XDA for AndroidWearPre. I create a single post on another thread of mine.
ElizaChat4Wear.ZIP (Source Codes)
WiFi Control By AndroidWear (SourceCode)
More & GitHub Coming Soon...
/*Of Course This is not for Developers*/