- ASAPP Service [Support AndroidWear] AutoSetAppointment as soon as possible *** >>> It will notify you if there is Date/Time in your SMS & ONE CLiCK to Set Appointment/Event.
v1.900.10.11r [First Released Version] AndroidWear Support [Emulator]; >> Funcationality is Depend on GoogleSearch Voice Recognition. 1. Turn On AndroidWear: (Works like AUTO Mod*) You can say Date/Time to set as event on Calendar. There is limitation on GoogleNow character recognization SO we recommend you to Use Jan-Dec format. however all formats of AUTO Mod are available here too. 2. You can handle All Notifications that created by ASAPP via AnroidWear powered smartWatches [Emulator] - Q; Why Should I use this instead of Google Now "Set Appointment" function? A; Because ASAPP will Set Appointment automatically without any extra function. For Example you can simply say: "April One Two Thirty PM" ---- Link To Geeks Empire Main Thread
- geTranslate [Support AndroidWear SmartWatches] Online Translator Powered By Bing & Google TTS Engine
v0.995.10.3i Translate By Camera (geOCR Pluging + Voice Input (AndroidWear SmartWatches) + GUI & Share Option _ + _ + _ + 25 Languages Supported;- No Display Interaction: Share Text to geTranslate & get Translated Result in Notification. Notification Options Includes: Save + Share + TTS
1. Arabic 2. Chinese Smp 3. Czech 4. Dutch 5. English 6. French 7. German 8. Greek 9. Hebrew 10. Hindi 11. Indonesian 12. Italian 13. Japanese 14. Korean 15. Malay 16. Norwegian 17. Polish 18. Portugues 19. Romanian 20. Russian 21. Spanish 22. Swedish 23. Thai 24. Turkish 25. Ukrainian - More Coming Soon...
- CompassHD+ [Support AndroidWear]
Azimuth* Pitch** Roll** Location Coordinates & Search Location on Maps/Browsers * Azimuth: 0 >> North * Azimuth: 180 >> South ** Best Result for Compass is when device be in flat state Pitch: 0 Roll: 0 /*First Compass App that add element to support AndroidWear*/
- WiFi [Support AndroidWear]
Turn On/Off WiFi via AndroidWear powered smartWatches (Emulator) /*First Tools App That Support AndroidWear*/ DOWNLOAD SourceCode + APP.apk
Simple App that make 3 types of Notifications; I. Start Notification With a Text II. Update Notification + counter III. Expandable Notification (on AndroidWear);
- 1st Page; Summary of Notification
- 2nd Page; Do Action* Or more Text for Notification
- 3rd Page; To Open Original App that generates Notification
- Camera AndroidWear
Simple Code to Open Default CamApp Remotely via AndroidWearPre /This Code can be used into your project; 1. When you need to use camera and get back results 2. Remotely Control Camera (Like CameraControl on Sony SmartWatch) 3. etc. Download CameraWear.APK
- CameraControl AndroidWear
You can Download apk + SourceCode in 22nd Post DOWNLOAD This App works in this way; - You Can call it by "Ok Google! Open ..." function to launch it remotely* - at Launch App gets Camera Preview + a Notification that redirect you to Capture Function. - after Capturing, Image will save and show in Notification (So you can see it on AndroidWear) + Delete Option - If you don't like captured image you can delete it - after Delete App will go to first Activity *
- Change NotificationBackground on AndroidWear
Code to Change Background; > Install & Run ELiZACHATplus >> Click on AndroidWear Emulator (on Background) >>> Notification Background will Change (4 preDefine) Download ELiZACHATplus.APK
You Should follow Instructions
1. Install Android-SDKs
2. Install AndroidWearPreview
1. Window > Android Virtual Device Manager > New
2. Set Name >> Choose AndroidWear Round/Square >> Android 4.4.2 /API 19 >> select CPU >> OK >> Launch
3. After Connecting your Android Device AndroidWear Emulator won't recognize ur device
4.Install AndroidWearPreview.APK** & Run it
5. on Path of ur android-sdks type this into terminal;
|| cd C:\Users\username\android-sdks\platform-tools\ (cmd below)
adb -d forward tcp:5601 tcp:5601
Then Run NotificationDemoApp on Your Device & See AndroidWear Emulator.
*This Part you can add ur prefer action to run on AndroidDevice remotely from AndroidWear.
- I simply add ACTION.VIEW. For example recently Pocket App add custom action to save note on Pocket.
**Android Wear Preview is not Compatible for all devices through play.store SO I uploaded it here.
(First Cause there wasn't specific forum on XDA for AndroidWearPre. I create a single post on another thread of mine.
ElizaChat4Wear.ZIP (Source Codes)
WiFi Control By AndroidWear (SourceCode)
More & GitHub Coming Soon...