[App] Swipify - Wear App Switcher & Launcher

Search This thread

bogdan_wrc

Nov 22, 2008
L preview, nexus 5, and this app does not start. installed, restart (both watch and phone), resync...i tried all solutions. how to make it start?

bogdan_wrc

Nov 22, 2008
no, nothing. it does not start. on the phone it can be opened...an thats all. on the wear, nothing. i tried from all sides...

bogdan_wrc

Nov 22, 2008
no problem. thank you for looking into it so fast.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Try the latest build from PlayStore. See if that solved the problem.

i installed it for the 1st time this morning. any update since then?
LE: tried again right now (after clear cache and all app data and uninstall), and again..the same issue. the launcher does not appear on wear. no slide can start it.

Last edited:

wingoku

May 19, 2013
no problem. thank you for looking into it so fast.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

i installed it for the 1st time this morning. any update since then?

OK. Try these steps. Uninstall the app from your phone. Then go to playstore & install again. If that does't solve the issue, let me know.

bogdan_wrc

Nov 22, 2008
OK. Try these steps. Uninstall the app from your phone. Then go to playstore & install again. If that does't solve the issue, let me know.

i just updated the post above :)
cleared app data and cache, uninstall app from phone, and re-install form play. same issue. the launcher does not appear on wear. no slide can start it. slided from above, left, up, down..nothing.

wingoku

May 19, 2013
i just updated the post above :)
cleared app data and cache, uninstall app from phone, and re-install form play. same issue. the launcher does not appear on wear. no slide can start it. slided from above, left, up, down..nothing.

OK. thanks for the info. I am classifying the issue to get to the root cause. Can you access Swipify or see its icon in default launcher of Wear?

bogdan_wrc

Nov 22, 2008
Nope. there is no sign of swipify on wear. although, as I mentioned earlier, i did a restart on both the phone and wear, resync apps after every install.

wingoku

May 19, 2013
Im having the same issue. The app installs on my phone but does not show up on the watch.

The problem seems to exist on Android L "preview" devices. If you are running Android L preview & have root, kindly contact me in messages, if you want to volunteer in fixing this issue.

wingoku

May 19, 2013
Please note that the issue that results in app not getting pushed to Wear device via Android L preview devices has been addressed. The update in on the way.

Reactions: bogdan_wrc

Albayeah

Jan 21, 2015
Valencia
Using this wear launcher at 2019, it improves the look of my old and outdated SW3 showing the apps in a menu view. :laugh: so many thanks to dev 5 years later ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction

Android wear is cool but there are a few major deficiencies. Mechanism of switching between recent apps is absent & there is no easy and intuitive way to launch the apps.You can't monitor your watch's system resources. You can't monitor the system resources on your smart watch. Swipify is designed to revolutionize multitasking, app switching, app launching & controlling your phone on Android Wear.

Features

Swipify enhances Android Wear experience by providing:

3 different style app launchers

  • Floating Launcher - Open the launcher with a single tap on the floating icon. Move around the floating icon at your will.
      • Radial Launcher - Moto 360 Style launcher
      • Swipe Launcher - Traditional phone style launcher

Multitasker / Recent App switcher - Switch between running apps any where on the Android wear system (Multitasking)
    Music Controller - Control music on your phone with your smart watch
    Wifi & Phone Profile Toggles on watch
    Changing Phone volume from watch
    • Phone & watch battery levels
    RAM monitor
    Quick Settings - Easily change brightness, volume profile & view smart watch battery level.
    Screen Always On.

Notes:

• To use this app, you must have an Android wear smart watch.
    • When you install this app on your phone, it automatically installs Swipify on the smart watch connected to your phone.

multitasker.png

bu8rMfv_Deu7b4cwkN7Irs8qYSvW43GO5Uf7SLylouRfb6xvbEnp-XyW2mSKl9v847Y=h900-rw

radialLauncher.png

swipeLauncher.png

Hi_AOECt9yAp5u7IAxOooS33yMkWMjerk0CV_GybL32ZMndors2Oa8pl2ipeT9d4VbA=h900-rw

sbpaez1TXsvf7kAyFuiqCxkaJKUBMWWvpbfkJqYeUrjYhIlVG7M8yG8g_IZG1-IdBM5W=h900-rw

d7JRXiXzS_rQcH8FRCcphGMO9OCEBkAMhOYhox8xQByyuFFwgDF_OFP7oVNVv04nzg=h900-rw

Get it on Google Play

This app is currently in Beta

Stable release is live on PlayStore

Install the app on your devices & let me know if there are any issues.

Android L Preview issue has been resolved.

A huge thanks to @Tower1972 for finding a bug.

A Huge thanks to @ghisura & @AstroDigital for testing the app.
    The app has been updated. The update will be available shortly. This problem should be gone then.:)

Thanks will report here.
    Just tried it with the radial dial...and well it didnt work. The app I would swipe my finger to is completely different then the app that launched. For instance, I would move my finger to the Fit app...on the top of the screen, it would list some other app, and launch that lol
    Just tried it with the radial dial...and well it didnt work. The app I would swipe my finger to is completely different then the app that launched. For instance, I would move my finger to the Fit app...on the top of the screen, it would list some other app, and launch that lol

Thank you for notifying me. :)

I have fixed the bug. It should be working fine now. Please update your app.