[Face] Watch Face Collection

Search This thread

king0r

Oct 28, 2015
Will the compass and the weather forecast also work on a moto 360 watch?? What will I have to do in order to get it working on the watch?

sording

Dec 24, 2016
Is it possible to make a aquaracer (i cant post links) but you can find it on plus google round watches and then aquaracer (a post from Arthur r)
with the features of the Wonder Tag Heuer, i like the watch but olso the feature..... if this is possible iam a happy guy.......

Last edited:

vTeritron

Jan 7, 2019
Please help me!!! Or give me a link where I can find a solution or people who knows how it works!

I developed a Android/GoogleWear watchface in Android Studio. Basically I modified the given one in android studio with this very ugly dog.

It works perfect in the round and square emulator and perfect on my real smartwatch, Ticwatch E, via USB.

Now I want to deploy it in the Google PlayStore.

First I read that nowadays (WearOS 2.0) no longer an additional phone app is required, just the wear app (watchface). Therefor I generated a signed apk out of it and put it on playstore. But this app was neither compatibel with any of my phones (of course it is only for the smartwatch), but also not compatible for my smartwatch. So I expected that the build is somehow not correct.

The I go the way to have an additional phone app. I open a new project with a wear and a phone part/module. Then I build the signed wear apk and then the signed phone apk from that android studio project. I uploaded both into the same playstore app, assuming on phones the phone apk is used and on the smartphone the smartphone apk. Now the app is possible to install from playstore at the phone and I can open it. Somewhere it is said, that once the phone app is installed at a smartphone, the watchface will be synced to the smartwatch. But this does not happen. The watchface is even not visible in the google wear app!

Must the wear app but inserted into the phone app too? I have read also some people saying this, but why Android Studio is not doing this by default?

Pleace can I get a hint, how this puzzle will work together. Please!

+0-

Jan 27, 2019
Bologna
Pleace can I get a hint, how this puzzle will work together. Please!

Hi your project has to have 2 modules one for Wear and another one for Mobile(phone/tablet). The Mobile module could be empty without the main activity. Then you need to upload 2 bundle to the same project on google play.

When you install app to you phone you will see notification on your Wear OS 2.* with Play Store link. If you have the Wear OS 1.* the watch face will be installed automatically.

garce

Oct 29, 2017
Hi
On this one Wonder Tag Heuer Face
I can not get the agenda to do anything. How should this work? Thanks!

omartelinho

Jan 22, 2013
Dear @dotcompt, thanks a lot for your job and creations! I am amuzed with the THs and the masterpiece! Incredible 👏👏👏

Would you know how to link "Samsung health" instead of "google fit"? I can't get steps and heart data :(

Also, any tip on how to calibrate compass on GW4?

Best

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VERY IMPORTANT: Before going down the thread please make sure to download the WatchMaker app from Google Play otherwise you will not be able to install 3rd party faces.

Download WatchMaker from Google Play here

1. Mikropendulum
    Thanks to Lloydbm4 at Watchaware

FEATURES:
    . Analog
    . Watch battery Level
    . Compass
    . Hear Rate
    . Step Counter
    . Stop Watch (tip. Tap the Right Gear to Start/Stop and the Left Gear to reset)
    . Location
    . Agenda
    . 5 days Weather Forecast
    . Tap Actions
    . Multiple Secondary Screens (tip. Tap on the "50" marker down of the main screen to cycle screens)

--------------------

2. Masterpiece

[url=http://postimage.org/]
    Capturar5.png
    [/url]

FEATURES:
    . Analog
    . Watch and Phone Battery Level
    . Compass
    . Hear Rate
    . Step Counter
    . Stop Watch
    . Location
    . Agenda
    . World Time
    . Smooth Seconds
    . Tap Actions
    . Multiple Secondary Screens with Screen Launcher (tip. Tap on center of the main screen to launch the Screen Launcher)
    . Fast Screen Cycle - (tip. Tap the 6 o'clock of the main screen to cycle between Screens)
    . Secondary Screens Color Change - (tip. Tap on the center of each secondary screen to change colors)

--------------------

3. Wonder Tag Heuer Face

FEATURES:
    . Analog and Digital
    . Watch and Phone Battery Level with Charging Status
    . Compass
    . Hear Rate
    . Step Counter
    . Stop Watch
    . Location
    . World Time
    . Smooth Seconds
    . Multiple faces (tip. Tap on Tag Heuer Logo to change colors)
    . Tap Actions
    . App shortcuts inside Secondary Screens

--------------------

4. Tag Heuer Connected Face

FEATURES:
    . Analog and Digital
    . Watch and Phone Battery Level with Charging Status
    . Compass
    . Hear Rate
    . Step Counter
    . Stop Watch
    . Location
    . Smooth Seconds
    . Dark and Light faces (tip. Tap on the watch center to change colors)
    . Tap Actions (tip. Tap on Tag Heuer logo to cycle between features)

--------------------

5. Mystic Face

FEATURES:
    . Analog and Digital (tip. Tap on the watch center to change mode)
    . Compass
    . Hear Rate
    . Step Counter
    . Stop Watch
    . Location
    . Tap Actions

--------------------

6. Digital

FEATURES:
    . Digital (tip. Tap on the watch center to change mode)
    . Compass
    . Hear Rate
    . Step Counter
    . Stop Watch
    . Location
    . Tap Actions
    . Link to apps
    . Dual Color

--------------------

7. Zenith El Primero

FEATURES:
    . Analog
    . Compass
    . Hear Rate
    . Step Counter
    . Stop Watch
    . Location
    . Weather
    . Gears

Enjoy it!
    dot
    Tag Heuer Connected face added to the first post.
    Enjoy it
    New: Mystic Face

One more Face added to the first post. A new approach...

Thanks and have fun!
    how do you install 3rd party watchfaces?
    You need to install WatchMaker first on your phone. It was my fault as I should have mentioned in the first post.

Enviado do meu LG-H815 através de Tapatalk
    Looks good awesome work

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. More 3 faces will be posted soon. Zenith, Digital and Casium :)