Thread Closed

android s3 games hack needed (clash of clan specially)

OP adanjunkov

10th May 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag dubai
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
hello to all . i just registered here. im from tunisia single man work in uae . i dontn known wat is all about over here , but i was searching for some hacks for my clash of clans game , as i spent ours in on sites trying to get one , but all are just fake ,a virus of survey. so i decided to check out out here . maybe ill find some solutions ,then i just saw some good threads . so ill stay , if anyone please have any idea about a serious hack for this game (clash of clans) kindly tell me , and thanks to all for reading . sorry i used a tittle like that to get ur attention, u may help if u can and want
13th May 2014, 09:40 AM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,565

3,189 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanjunkov

hello to all . i just registered here. im from tunisia single man work in uae . i dontn known wat is all about over here , but i was searching for some hacks for my clash of clans game , as i spent ours in on sites trying to get one , but all are just fake ,a virus of survey. so i decided to check out out here . maybe ill find some solutions ,then i just saw some good threads . so ill stay , if anyone please have any idea about a serious hack for this game (clash of clans) kindly tell me , and thanks to all for reading . sorry i used a tittle like that to get ur attention, u may help if u can and want

Please be careful asking for hacks for games with in app purchases. Hacking these features is considered warez and is not allowed on xda: 6. Do not post warez. If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to justmpm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread