[App][Support]WearFaces - Create your own custom watchfaces for Android Wear!
Hello, I'm the dev of WearFaces
and I saw, that _MinusZero_ made a thread
on XDA. But to provide better information and ressources here is now the official
support thread, where you can post your custom wearfaces, suggestions and issues.
WearFaces - Play Store Link
WearFaces is a free App for all Android Wear devices. It brings you ready made quality design watchfaces, but more important
It allows you to easily create own custom wearfaces for your own device. Simply choose some picture and you are good to go.
HOW TO USE WEARFACE PACKS
1. Simply download a wearface pack from http://wearfaces.com/featured/
onto your device/DropBox/Google Drive.
2. Open the WearFace App and import the zip (ES File Explorer works best)
3. Hit "Send to Wear", wait some seconds till data transfer is finished and reapply the custom wearface.
HOW-TO MAKE YOUR OWN DESIGN:
1. Design your own watchface by creating pictures for the dial, hourhand, minutehand and the secondshand and the according dimmed states. (best 320x320px and .png format) Or download premade wearface packs from users on www.wearfaces.com/featured/
2. Save your own custom watch face files on your device/Dropbox/Google Drive.
4. Start the WearFaces App and choose the different files. (Note:
On the image pick dialog, a file explorer like ES File Explorer works best).
5. Hit "Send to Wear", wait until the dialog opens on the watch. After the progress bar finishes you can apply the "Custom WearFace" from the wacthface picker.
If you have issues look in the FAQ
or write an email to email@example.com
and explain your problem in detail
Features of current Version 1.15
- customize the *dimmed state* of the clock
- import/download watchface packs from wearfaces.com/featured/
- german translation added (more will follow soon)
- Dropbox/Google Drive support
- data transfer updated
- reworked all dimed state pictures
- 4 quality watch face designs from the talented designer Ryan M. Kelly (ryanmkelly.me
- 2 additional designs from me
- 1 design from Georgios Mn.
- change dial, hour hand, minutes hand and seconds hand
- support for Moto360, LG G Watch, Samsung GEAR Live
Please post your custom wearfaces in this thread or in the Google+ Group. Also discussions, feedback and issues are welcome.
Visit also the official site: wearfaces.com
for more information.