First Ever Dedicated Smartwatch Keyboard is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TouchOne TouchAll

Apr 24, 2015
www.touchone.net
Infiniti Technology is excited to announce the launch of TouchOne Keyboard, the first ever dedicated smartwatch keyboard. The unique design of the TouchOne keyboard can be implemented into a round or square interface. We have tested that the TouchOne Keyboard fits any screen size down to 3cm/ 1.18 inches. Users can learn to type within a minute, and they should easily type 20 words/minute, which is the similar typing speed on an iPhone.
The multi-patents granted design has the unique features below:
1. Dedicated design for small devices, proven to fit any screen size down to 3cm/1.18 inches.
2. First ever designed with round surface. Square and round smartwatches are both compatible
3. Finger-sized keys, certified for fat fingers
4. One-touch typing experience, easy to tap to type
5. Improved design from the T9 input, which enables user to learn it within a minute
6. Up to 10 customizable gestures are supported from the central circle of the keyboard. Users could make typing easier by customizing their own gestures
7. Powerful setting function allows user to minimize the keyboard or even make it invisible
8. Fully blind typable solution
9. Designed for human's finger ergonomics

We are inviting XDA users to test our TouchOne Keyboard for Android Phone and Android Watch.
Please send request email to info@touchone.net , and we will send you the App.
Happy typing on Smartwatches, please see the attached picture and follow our Youtube channel.
TouchOne for Android phone version is available to download
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.infiniti.touchone.cellphone

check our website
www.touchone.net

Attachments

• productPicture5.jpg
    productPicture5.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 9,829
Last edited:

TouchOne TouchAll

Apr 24, 2015
www.touchone.net
Good to receive so many request.

Infiniti Technology is excited to announce the launch of TouchOne Keyboard, the first ever dedicated smartwatch keyboard. The unique design of the TouchOne keyboard can be implemented into a round or square interface. We have tested that the TouchOne Keyboard fits any screen size down to 3cm/ 1.18 inches. Users can learn to type within a minute, and they should easily type 20 words/minute, which is the similar typing speed on an iPhone.
1. Dedicated design for small devices, proven to fit any screen size down to 3cm/1.18 inches.
2. First ever designed with round surface. Square and round smartwatches are both compatible
5. Improved design from the T9 input, which enables user to learn it within a minute
6. Up to 10 customizable gestures are supported from the central circle of the keyboard. Users could make typing easier by customizing their own gestures
7. Powerful setting function allows user to minimize the keyboard or even make it invisible

We are inviting XDA users to test our TouchOne Keyboard for Android Phone and Android Watch.
Happy typing on Smartwatches, please see the attached picture and follow our Youtube channel.

Reactions: ninjanurse

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
Just a bit confused, I just wonder what Wear App supports text input?
I think there is another keyboard and I did not bother with it.

TouchOne TouchAll

Apr 24, 2015
www.touchone.net
XDA friends, please forgive our delay. Our developers are working hard to build an universal APK which hopefully can distribute one file to most of you to test. Please check the video below for TouchOne running on Sony SmartWatch 3 and LG G Watch R
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG...lkFlTJuVnx7QUA
Appreciate the tester who have given us feedback on the Phone Version of TouchOne, we will keep up the good work.
Happy Typing

Reactions: greenbat

pmathis

Jun 3, 2014
Hi guys,

Loving the keyboard on my AW GWR! But what SMS app are you using in the demo video

Last edited:

zard

Jul 19, 2005
Just submitted from your website. Looking forward to test it on my Sony Smart Watch 3.

pmathis

Jun 3, 2014
Have tried it.

Didn't like the fact that the drawer for minilauncher blocked the buttons so deleted. Also I must admit I found the t9 input of messenger was just as good.

Last edited:

coopersimith

Apr 30, 2015
Still able to get the App for now?

Still able to get the App for now? And how does it work as you guys have alread used it.

Jay794

Nov 3, 2012
I'd also like a copy of the Android Wear keyboard APK

Sent from my D6603 using XDA Free mobile app

JMS74

Oct 30, 2011
Just sent a email so I can try the smartwatch keyboard on my lg g watch r. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

TouchOne for Android phone version is available to download
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.infiniti.touchone.cellphone

check our website
    www.touchone.net
    Good to receive so many request.

XDA friends, please forgive our delay. Our developers are working hard to build an universal APK which hopefully can distribute one file to most of you to test. Please check the video below for TouchOne running on Sony SmartWatch 3 and LG G Watch R
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG...lkFlTJuVnx7QUA
    Appreciate the tester who have given us feedback on the Phone Version of TouchOne, we will keep up the good work.
    Happy Typing
    This looks awesome. I sent an email. Good luck.
    ~Leko
    Thanks Leko, just sent out the email with the keyboard. Happy typing :)