Smart Lock for Chrome Now Available for Chromebooks

Android 5.0 Lollipop introduced a useful feature titled Smart Lock, which kept your … more

Alibaba Breathes New Life Into Game-Console Maker Ouya

After asuccessful KickStarter campaign, Android console Ouya failed to become a … more

Use JSON to Dynamically Load Layouts with json2view

You normally use XML layouts for your applications, but what if you need a simpler way to … more

OnePlus Teases Their New ROM, OxygenOS

OnePlus went back to the drawing board tocreate a ROM that they promisewill be open,customizable, and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Is there an alternative to android wear?

OP gtrplr71

15th January 2015, 06:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag TEXAS.
Thanks Meter: 44

1,046 posts
More
My note 4 and android wear app do not work together it keeps telling me when I install it needs to refresh to uninstall and reinstall over and over. It worked fine for a week and then crashed. I have the LG G watch.
16th January 2015, 03:03 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag TEXAS.

1,046 posts
More
Anyone? on the above post?
16th January 2015, 03:52 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

41 posts
you can wipe out all the apps root ,and try to install again inside your cellphone.
actually not sured of its problem .help you grow this post ,and waiting
for others to come here for helping you.
18th January 2015, 01:32 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag TEXAS.

1,046 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertoonline

you can wipe out all the apps root ,and try to install again inside your cellphone.
actually not sured of its problem .help you grow this post ,and waiting
for others to come here for helping you.

Yea I am going to root this week I just needed to put the note through its paces for a few weeks. It works fine with my G3 phone but just will not cooperate with the Note.
19th January 2015, 06:22 AM   |  #5  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 10

124 posts
More
Call me a sceptic, but they should be working in perfect harmony like my M8 and Moto 360.

(I think) Samsung is starting to sabotage Android as they are trying again to reinvent there Tizen OS.........lol
23rd January 2015, 07:04 PM   |  #6  
Flag Minneapolis, MN US
Thanks Meter: 32

727 posts
More
Contact LG
If LG said (when you purchased the watch) that it would be compatible with the Note 4, or if they list it as compatible now, then they need to follow up on that and provide you with support to get it working.

If you purchased the Note 4 and Samsung has is written somewhere in their documentation that they would support Android Wear watches, then they need to be pestered with your support needs.

It's possible that your carrier, who sold the Note 4 to you, could also be held responsible for providing support.

Though I love XDA, and that community help is, reasonably, always at hand, it's taking on the work that manufacturers and retailers are promising to do. In order for manufacturers and service companies to accurately price their products, they need customers to make their needs and expectations known. If those expectations aren't met, then they need to make less money by having fewer return customers, or returned product.

It may not be the easiest, but it's the right thing to do.
27th January 2015, 09:15 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 406

1,294 posts
I used the Moto 360 just fine with my T-Mobile note 4
27th January 2015, 07:41 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 82

156 posts
I use LG G watch R with my Note 4 and my wife Moto 360 also with Note 4. No problems at all ...

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread