Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 52,761 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Date and Time Incorrect

Tip us?

janayb
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Date and Time Incorrect

Hey there. I've followed all the necessary steps when it comes to setting up the Gear Fit with my Nexus 5. There are no issues pairing, all is well in that regard, however, the date and time on the Gear Fit are way off. It's stuck in November and tells me my birthday in the 80s is in the future when setting up my profile. No matter how often I pair, unpair, reset, whatever, the correct time settings won't push to the watch. Are there any fixes for this? Or should I abandon hope of using it with the Nexus 5 and return it?

Bladder61
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by janayb View Post
Hey there. I've followed all the necessary steps when it comes to setting up the Gear Fit with my Nexus 5. There are no issues pairing, all is well in that regard, however, the date and time on the Gear Fit are way off. It's stuck in November and tells me my birthday in the 80s is in the future when setting up my profile. No matter how often I pair, unpair, reset, whatever, the correct time settings won't push to the watch. Are there any fixes for this? Or should I abandon hope of using it with the Nexus 5 and return it?
Sorry janayb, this forum is for Android Wear. The Gear Fit uses a proprietary OS, not Android Wear. Head over to Samsung Gear Fit Forum and maybe someone can help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bladder61 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]