Is google glass worthy for fast food industry?

OP astoria0128

2nd September 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
While the majority of the restaurant industry is still trying to figure out how to leverage Google Glass to enhance operations, at least some limited-service operators have successfully used the new technology for training employees. I also learn importance of wearable technology in fast food industry my question is Google glass worthy in fast food industry.
3rd September 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

12 posts
I guess it's value for the fast-food industry may be the same as any other industry which requires some sort of training, it may indeed accelerate the training process all whilst being much cheaper since you are no longer paying for 2 workers (one is the trainer/supervisor and the other is the trainee).

In fact, for that particular industry, I see lots of potential to optimize cook times, minimize usage of ingredients, avoid mistakes with order, etc.
In short, YES, there is lots of potential.
The Following User Says Thank You to enapah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
I can see where there is tons of potential, but at the current price point plus training costs, its too early for any company to adopt it and expect it to increase profit in anjway . but it will be interesting in the future
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread