Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q]gravity sensing

OP hkv2307

23rd July 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
https://imageshack.com/i/p56ae188j



where is the gravity sensing chipset???i cannot rotate my screen
23rd July 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #2  
spiderflash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 97
 
331 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkv2307

https://imageshack.com/i/p56ae188j



where is the gravity sensing chipset???i cannot rotate my screen

The screen is not meant to rotate on the watches.
25th July 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Laguna Beach
Thanks Meter: 42
 
374 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Gotta wait until the Moto360 for that.
25th July 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #4  
spiderflash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 97
 
331 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnus

Gotta wait until the Moto360 for that.

I doubt it.
25th July 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Laguna Beach
Thanks Meter: 42
 
374 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderflash

I doubt it.

And why is that? Motorola already announced that the screen would automatically adjust to fit both left and right hands, because of the button protruding from the side.
25th July 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #6  
spiderflash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 97
 
331 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnus

And why is that? Motorola already announced that the screen would automatically adjust to fit both left and right hands, because of the button protruding from the side.

Soooo..? Yes you can set whether you want to turn it upside down, that's all. It will not rotate all the time and I think that's good.
25th July 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Laguna Beach
Thanks Meter: 42
 
374 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderflash

Soooo..? Yes you can set whether you want to turn it upside down, that's all. It will not rotate all the time and I think that's good.

It would be annoying, hopefully there's a rotation lock, but as per people that have had a chance to use the watch, it has auto rotation.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes