[Q] How do I remove the Android Wear Connected notification???

Search This thread

powercamg4

Feb 26, 2009
England
konataworks.com
How do you remove the annoying Android Wear continuous notification? I hate apps that just sit in the status bar giving useless information like "Connected", if I need to know if it's connected I can just look at the watch!

Samsung Galaxy S5 with Stock and Xposed Framework
LG G Watch

Reactions: mickliq

smeiff

Feb 27, 2012
Indianapolis
I haven't tested this but maybe this would work for you:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.defim.apk.notifyclean

The icon is needed to always be showing so that the process is never garbage collected and thrown out. The watch software needs to always be running to keep a constant connection with the phone.

I'm not sure about you, but the icon actually doesn't show up in my status bar minimized, but it does show when I pull the status bar down which is fine with me.

GTiceman

Dec 3, 2007
I thought I would try hiding with gravitybox but I couldn't find it listed. I would prefer not to have it listed in the dropdown

Reactions: powercamg4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't tested this but maybe this would work for you:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.defim.apk.notifyclean

The icon is needed to always be showing so that the process is never garbage collected and thrown out. The watch software needs to always be running to keep a constant connection with the phone.

I'm not sure about you, but the icon actually doesn't show up in my status bar minimized, but it does show when I pull the status bar down which is fine with me.
    Long press the notification ,then you will see the ''application's notification'' , enter it,then cancer the notification
    How do you remove the annoying Android Wear continuous notification? I hate apps that just sit in the status bar giving useless information like "Connected", if I need to know if it's connected I can just look at the watch!

Samsung Galaxy S5 with Stock and Xposed Framework
    LG G Watch
    I thought I would try hiding with gravitybox but I couldn't find it listed. I would prefer not to have it listed in the dropdown