Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

[Q] Lock screen security bypass with Android Wear watch connected?

OP dornier

30th July 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #11  
UK
Thanks Meter: 229

692 posts
I use the No Lock Home module from Xposed, works a treat.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd August 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

39 posts
Pebble Unlocker is what I had been using before the LG G watch and it still works with the LG. Also allows you to set other trusted BT and WiFi devices (car's BT, home WiFi, etc).
5th August 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #13  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 25

322 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbsmd

Pebble Unlocker is what I had been using before the LG G watch and it still works with the LG. Also allows you to set other trusted BT and WiFi devices (car's BT, home WiFi, etc).

Yea but does it work like in the Google IO demo? (where the guy just handed his phone to the dude standing right next to him and it would require a pin to unlock).
5th August 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TjPhysicist

Yea but does it work like in the Google IO demo? (where the guy just handed his phone to the dude standing right next to him and it would require a pin to unlock).

Didn't see that, but no, it doesn't. Does anything?
7th August 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 40

420 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TjPhysicist

How should that work?
7th August 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #16  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 25

322 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bierfreund

How should that work?

Idk "magic" ? You saw the video... if it works it's probably the best way to use watch to unlock...I feel like "unlock on bt connected to watch" is a bit too insecure

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbsmd

Didn't see that, but no, it doesn't. Does anything?

Watch the Google io demo...I've been trying to find out how it works...it is supposed to work (they said it'd be in L release)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread