Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,054 Members 46,631 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Open on Phone Command

Tip us?

ki11aby7e
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Open on Phone Command

Does this command not work? Every time I press the "open on phone" command the screen doesn't come on. I realize I have to manually turn on the phone in order to see what I forwarded to my phone. Is there some setting I have to enable in order for my phone to unlock and light up? Or is this a feature that was not implemented when it was released?

P.s I never had this problem with the Samsung Gear 2 and Gear Fit

spiderflash
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ki11aby7e View Post
Does this command not work? Every time I press the "open on phone" command the screen doesn't come on. I realize I have to manually turn on the phone in order to see what I forwarded to my phone. Is there some setting I have to enable in order for my phone to unlock and light up? Or is this a feature that was not implemented when it was released?

P.s I never had this problem with the Samsung Gear 2 and Gear Fit
I think that's the way it's supposed to be. Mine does exactly the same although I would prefer otherwise.
Please use the search function or Google before creating an unnecessary thread / post about somthing which has already been answered. Also please read the rules and post in the right forum. Thanks!

My devices:

LG Nexus 5 - Black 16GB - Stock ROM with Root & Xposed - ElementalX Kernel
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - White 64GB - Stock with Root
LG G Watch - Black 4GB - Gohma ROM (modified) & Root

<------- Please click if I helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to spiderflash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ki11aby7e
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderflash View Post
I think that's the way it's supposed to be. Mine does exactly the same although I would prefer otherwise.
Thanks. I am sure they'll add this in a future update since every other non-android wear smart watch does it.