[Q] Open on Phone Command

OP ki11aby7e

20th July 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Does this command not work? Every time I press the "open on phone" command the screen doesn't come on. I realize I have to manually turn on the phone in order to see what I forwarded to my phone. Is there some setting I have to enable in order for my phone to unlock and light up? Or is this a feature that was not implemented when it was released?

P.s I never had this problem with the Samsung Gear 2 and Gear Fit
20th July 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #2  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 83

316 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ki11aby7e

Does this command not work? Every time I press the "open on phone" command the screen doesn't come on. I realize I have to manually turn on the phone in order to see what I forwarded to my phone. Is there some setting I have to enable in order for my phone to unlock and light up? Or is this a feature that was not implemented when it was released?

P.s I never had this problem with the Samsung Gear 2 and Gear Fit

I think that's the way it's supposed to be. Mine does exactly the same although I would prefer otherwise.
The Following User Says Thank You to spiderflash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderflash

I think that's the way it's supposed to be. Mine does exactly the same although I would prefer otherwise.

Thanks. I am sure they'll add this in a future update since every other non-android wear smart watch does it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread