[Q] Revive to Wear

29th August 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thinking the other day, while looking to my nexus one i wonder ... What happen if i get back this device to my life? could i use it as? and late that day i read a news about Android Wear.

So come to a simple idea, if i have a large phone as daily driver, can i load Android Wear to my Nexus one? can i use it as support phone just to answer calls and reply text messages?

So that's my question, is it possible? there's a proyect allready trying to implement Android Wear in an old phone?
31st August 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #2  

5 posts
I suppose it is possible, but it might be slightly laggy and some functions might not work due to the lack of a NFC chip in the Nexus one.
31st August 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #3  
Flag Springfield, Missouri
Thanks Meter: 733

2,100 posts
More
a phone used just for notifications of another phone interesting concept i guess lol
2nd September 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Info 2 Sort of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kornklown69

a phone used just for notifications of another phone interesting concept i guess lol

is an old phone that can't even handle whatsapp and another applications, an is very small in comparison with Note 3 or G3.

So to me is a wearable
and accessory to a main big phone
6th September 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 5

42 posts
Integrate said phone into your cars dash, and have a permanent car notification center for your phone. I'd definitely be interested in this if its possible. Get instant notifications, driving directions, use voice to send and make calls/texts, and much more!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread