Keep screen awake?

Search This thread

Skyrocket2Paradise

Feb 24, 2012
London Equador Embassy
Is there away to prevent the watch from going into ambient mode? When I'm using runtastic I have to flip to the card in the middle of a workout after the screen dims its really inconvenient. If there was a way to prevent it from sleeping so I could leave my workout progress on the screen that would be so convenient

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mstrpeter

Jun 11, 2010
Is there away to prevent the watch from going into ambient mode? When I'm using runtastic I have to flip to the card in the middle of a workout after the screen dims its really inconvenient. If there was a way to prevent it from sleeping so I could leave my workout progress on the screen that would be so convenient

Use Run Keeper instead... that is the default configuration for their wear integration

Reactions: Skyrocket2Paradise

jdtenis

Apr 19, 2011
Can you keep the screen awake or record the screen some how?

Ok I'll give it a try

I was trying to record the screen of the Samsung Gear Live or LG G Watch, but I'm not sure how can I keep the screen awake or record the screen in Android Wear. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Use Run Keeper instead... that is the default configuration for their wear integration
    Is that a zx10 in your profile pic?! It's hard to tell in the xda app

That's my baby, 05 636 50k miles and still running like a champ