[Q] Tasker Plugin for android wear: dim screen, return home, left or rt swipe etc..

Search This thread

etc6849

Mar 12, 2010
I'm looking for a Tasker plugin that can return my Gear Live (and now Moto 360) watch to its home screen (in order to minimize a google voice search). The google voice search is usually dealt with by a right swipe and opens up when I want to control my home via "ok google" on the watch. I'm using the xposed Google Now API module, Autovoice and Tasker in order for my watch to control my home.

What I want is to be able to force a right swipe on the watch via a Task in Tasker. However, it'd also be nice to be able to control the watch brightness, turn the screen on/off, send a left or right swipe, etc via any Task in Tasker.

Any suggestions on a Tasker plugin that does this or is anyone up for developing one? If you develop it and post it in the play store, I promise to buy it. I'm sure eventually others would follow as there are many Tasker users and no Tasker plugin to control an Android Wear device.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: vingar

etc6849

Mar 12, 2010
Someone suggested a vibrate command on another site. I think it would be handy to have Tasker vibrate my watch.

vingar

Mar 24, 2012
Solution is search intent for control watch from phone.
I search this But Not found information.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

etc6849

Mar 12, 2010
I thought intents only worked on the device the app was on? I think what's needed is a service on the watch that a tasker plugin talks to.

Solution is search intent for control watch from phone.
I search this But Not found information.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

varguit

Apr 26, 2010
[Any suggestions on a Tasker plugin that does this or is anyone up for developing one? If you develop it and post it in the play store, I promise to buy it. I'm sure eventually others would follow as there are many Tasker users and no Tasker plugin to control an Android Wear device.

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for this tasker plugin as well, the only thing I could find is Macrodroid
(Just search in google play, I can't post any links yet :crying:

It's similar to Tasker and has a few actions related to wear like Vibration, open apps, wake up, create notifications,....
It's quite good but I'd prefer a Tasker plugin in order to use the power of Tasker

danividalg

Dec 23, 2010
[Any suggestions on a Tasker plugin that does this or is anyone up for developing one? If you develop it and post it in the play store, I promise to buy it. I'm sure eventually others would follow as there are many Tasker users and no Tasker plugin to control an Android Wear device.

Thanks in advance!

I'm waiting for this tasker plugin as well, the only thing I could find is Macrodroid
(Just search in google play, I can't post any links yet :crying:

It's similar to Tasker and has a few actions related to wear like Vibration, open apps, wake up, create notifications,....
It's quite good but I'd prefer a Tasker plugin in order to use the power of Tasker

Try AutoWear Beta :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm looking for a Tasker plugin that can return my Gear Live (and now Moto 360) watch to its home screen (in order to minimize a google voice search). The google voice search is usually dealt with by a right swipe and opens up when I want to control my home via "ok google" on the watch. I'm using the xposed Google Now API module, Autovoice and Tasker in order for my watch to control my home.

What I want is to be able to force a right swipe on the watch via a Task in Tasker. However, it'd also be nice to be able to control the watch brightness, turn the screen on/off, send a left or right swipe, etc via any Task in Tasker.

Any suggestions on a Tasker plugin that does this or is anyone up for developing one? If you develop it and post it in the play store, I promise to buy it. I'm sure eventually others would follow as there are many Tasker users and no Tasker plugin to control an Android Wear device.

Thanks in advance!