Ask a question

No registration required

Is there any way to open hangouts?

OP klubhead

29th July 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

230 posts
As in scroll recent list of messages? Sometimes I'll swipe away a notification and there's no way to bring it back up.. same with emails (not gmail, the actual mail app). As far as I know there's no way to bring it back.

Anyone know of a way or a 3rd party app?
29th July 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #2  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 97

331 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klubhead

As in scroll recent list of messages? Sometimes I'll swipe away a notification and there's no way to bring it back up.. same with emails (not gmail, the actual mail app). As far as I know there's no way to bring it back.

Anyone know of a way or a 3rd party app?

Why would you want to open hangouts on the watch? it only shows you the latest hangout anyway..
29th July 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

230 posts
basically i'm looking for a way to open recent notifications but what i would like is a way to open apps like hangouts or email, so even old messages can be opened and answered to.
29th July 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #4  
Flag Munich

331 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klubhead

basically i'm looking for a way to open recent notifications but what i would like is a way to open apps like hangouts or email, so even old messages can be opened and answered to.

In order for that to work you would have to bring back the notification on the phone. Not sure how you would do that...
4th August 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 277

2,709 posts
I'd like to be able to open hangouts as well. I don't think you really need the notification back, you just want access to the messages. That'd be awesome.
5th August 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #6  
Flag Munich

331 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tu3218

I'd like to be able to open hangouts as well. I don't think you really need the notification back, you just want access to the messages. That'd be awesome.

If you use hangouts just for sms you can try wear messenger. You can see all your sms conversations there. If you use hangouts for, well, hangouts then there's no way to do that currently.
5th August 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 277

2,709 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderflash

If you use hangouts just for sms you can try wear messenger. You can see all your sms conversations there. If you use hangouts for, well, hangouts then there's no way to do that currently.

okay thanks. Yeah, I use it just for sms so I'll check that out.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread