Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Connect ALL THE THINGS with Xender

Smartphones, with all of their all connectivity options courtesy of OEMs, can easily connect themselves … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Wear app constantly crashes when corp email account synced

OP LucidChaos

17th July 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQx

After I updated To 4.4.4 it was working with my three corporate accounts. Three days ago it started crashing again for unknown reasons.
Is there any apk version out there which works?

I'm in the exact same boat. I would love to know if there's a previous APK that is stable with EAS accounts. My Samsung Gear is useless to me without exchange data.

Tim
24th July 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
More
nine mail app
since this night (since the yesterday update of nine) my LG G watch has the same issues with the nine app as with the default GOOGLE mail app - crashing all the time (all 2seconds)... after removing my account from nine app - everything worked smooth....

common GOOGLE - fix that sh"'t !!!!
30th July 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #13  
London
Thanks Meter: 3

71 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmon

common GOOGLE - fix that sh"'t !!!!

my app has just started crashing this morning... been perfectly well behaved until now...
I'd have assumed a fix would be imminent but i'm now bothered as I can see people have been flagging this issue for weeks...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread