[GAME]Circles - Casual, Addictive, On-The-Go App!

Search This thread

baseball4355

Jul 8, 2014
b1ec453f5875aa14f4e8359e7d36858a.png

App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jmr.circles

Were you looking for a casual on-the-go app? This is the game that you have been looking for. Circles is a game of skill. Using hand eye coordination you must pop as many circles are you can before they disappear! Keep a watchful eye out for the rare Rainbow Circle and make sure you stay away from the Black Circle otherwise you'll find yourself out of lives!

View your friends best scores through the leader boards and play the same game mode to try and beat them! There are a large number of achievements which you can try to get by playing the 3 different game modes. You'll never run out of things to do!

If you want to get ahead of your friends and get higher scores there is also the option of a few power ups which you can find in the in-game shop!

Features:
  • Different game modes
  • Leader boards and numerous amounts of achievements
  • Endless game play
  • A new experience each time
  • Hours of fun
  • Lots of time spent at the game over screen
  • In-game shop

Screenshots:

205eb37061ce027c1cc2bf135ed8fbc6.png

574a917724d0a3d55dcc3a68c45d0143.png

Last edited:

96andrei

Jul 6, 2014
Just tried it, I like it, it's challenging, but the game crashes when you lose if you don't connect to google play games or if the internet is turned off.

96andrei

Jul 6, 2014
Got the update. No more crashes.

I've done some testing and I've noticed that if you start the game with an internet connection and during the game you turn it off or if you just lose the signal, you'll receive a dialog saying that internet is not available everytime you play a game. I think that this dialog should appear only once, it can be annoying to close it every single game.

This doesn't happen if you start the game without an internet connection.

baseball4355

Jul 8, 2014
Got the update. No more crashes.

I've done some testing and I've noticed that if you start the game with an internet connection and during the game you turn it off or if you just lose the signal, you'll receive a dialog saying that internet is not available everytime you play a game. I think that this dialog should appear only once, it can be annoying to close it every single game.

This doesn't happen if you start the game without an internet connection.

Ill have to fix this as well! I'll get on that soon.

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
Game play is quite nice. It is far more challenging that it seems. One thing that I would like to point out is the ad placement. They are inside of the game's play zone. I have clicked no less than 3 times on ads while trying to get a circle. Try to think of a better location for it (mind you, I don't mind the ads... so as long as they don't interfere with basic functionality).

Also, one more suggestions... add some kind of effect when you lose a life. Think of a flash grenade effect (small flash on the screen, a vibration... anything that lets the user know that a life has just been lost.

Other than that, good game...

Should be up in the Portal soon ;)

Reactions: 4Freedom and mrdoug

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Great game but I think having the add banner at the bottom when the game is going on is bad. Because the circles pop behind it and you can't tap it.

Perhaps you could figure out another way of implementing adds instead of having it when the game is ongoing. Maybe in the menu or something? Anyways its fun, will be keeping it.

Reactions: 4Freedom and mrdoug

Magicman500

Jul 15, 2013
The game is still crashing if you don't connect to Google Play Games or whatever it's called. If you cancel the dialog that asks you to connect, it'll pop up a dialog that says "Unknown error," and then when you lose a game, or pause the game, the app crashes.

ahlot18

Jan 4, 2014
Nærbø
Very cool game but you need to fix this :highfive:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-20-08-21-30.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-20-08-21-30.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 212

janzak

The game is still crashing if you don't connect to Google Play Games or whatever it's called. If you cancel the dialog that asks you to connect, it'll pop up a dialog that says "Unknown error," and then when you lose a game, or pause the game, the app crashes.
I have te same problem on LG Optimus 2X with Android 4.0.4. I start the game, cancel the dialogs, than play, when I finish playing, the game crashes. But it is nice game, I really like it, so I hope the dev will fix this :)

mrdoug

Jun 11, 2013
I second (third, actually) the sentiment... Ads get in the way. Either they need to be moved or the screen height has to cut off at the ad banner. Can't pop behind the ad, and it incurs accidental clicks. This is a big deal for me.

Great looking game, though. Would love to try it again if the ad issue is fixed. :)

Sent from my secret lair in an undisclosed mountainside.

dummie999

Mar 2, 2014
It would be nice if the menu buttons etc. could move somewhat faster, because it takes so long to start a new game after you died.

Example: When I click play, first all the buttons move out of view, then slowly, the play screen fades in. Could you make that somewhat faster?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    b1ec453f5875aa14f4e8359e7d36858a.png

Were you looking for a casual on-the-go app? This is the game that you have been looking for. Circles is a game of skill. Using hand eye coordination you must pop as many circles are you can before they disappear! Keep a watchful eye out for the rare Rainbow Circle and make sure you stay away from the Black Circle otherwise you'll find yourself out of lives!

View your friends best scores through the leader boards and play the same game mode to try and beat them! There are a large number of achievements which you can try to get by playing the 3 different game modes. You'll never run out of things to do!

If you want to get ahead of your friends and get higher scores there is also the option of a few power ups which you can find in the in-game shop!

Features:
    • Different game modes
    • Leader boards and numerous amounts of achievements
    • Endless game play
    • A new experience each time
    • Hours of fun
    • Lots of time spent at the game over screen
    • In-game shop

Screenshots:

205eb37061ce027c1cc2bf135ed8fbc6.png

574a917724d0a3d55dcc3a68c45d0143.png

Game play is quite nice. It is far more challenging that it seems. One thing that I would like to point out is the ad placement. They are inside of the game's play zone. I have clicked no less than 3 times on ads while trying to get a circle. Try to think of a better location for it (mind you, I don't mind the ads... so as long as they don't interfere with basic functionality).

Also, one more suggestions... add some kind of effect when you lose a life. Think of a flash grenade effect (small flash on the screen, a vibration... anything that lets the user know that a life has just been lost.

Other than that, good game...

Should be up in the Portal soon ;)
    Great game but I think having the add banner at the bottom when the game is going on is bad. Because the circles pop behind it and you can't tap it.

Perhaps you could figure out another way of implementing adds instead of having it when the game is ongoing. Maybe in the menu or something? Anyways its fun, will be keeping it.