[NEW/APP] Hibernation Manager: Hibernate your CPU, apps and settings to save battery

Search This thread

rogxd

Sep 16, 2012
In the previous free version it was possible to set cpu hibernation, sync and some apps.
In the new version we can set cpu and sync only (42%), but no apps. Why?

Reactions: DominikNozka

DominikNozka

Jun 14, 2012
In the previous free version it was possible to set cpu hibernation, sync and some apps.
In the new version we can set cpu and sync only (42%), but no apps. Why?
That is because if you add huge amount of hibernated apps you can hibernate some apps for 1precent of optimization and you will never reach 60 percent. So app would be completely free. You can have enabled in free version CPU hibernation with settings or App hibernation with settings :)

welcomyou

Mar 14, 2015
Ho Chi Minh
app hibernation

I already purchased to unlock hibernation manager to 100%. I turned ON hibernate on some games e.g "toilet time". After playing, i turn off screen. few hours later, my battery is drained out. I check on "GSam battery" and saw the game "toilet time" consume a lot. So, the game is not hibernated. Could you help to check? I know that some app couldnt be hibernated without root permission, but sometime i forget to close the game, just push the home button. I would like these game will be hibernated

DominikNozka

Jun 14, 2012
I already purchased to unlock hibernation manager to 100%. I turned ON hibernate on some games e.g "toilet time". After playing, i turn off screen. few hours later, my battery is drained out. I check on "GSam battery" and saw the game "toilet time" consume a lot. So, the game is not hibernated. Could you help to check? I know that some app couldnt be hibernated without root permission, but sometime i forget to close the game, just push the home button. I would like these game will be hibernated

Hi, you need to be rooted to hibernate apps

marcil802

Mar 16, 2015
Montréal
Just ask and you will receive.

Widget - Control Hibernation Manager right from your home screen

Hey DomoniNozka thanks for your work. And especially
Thanks for listening at the community. I bought the full version and
It works fine so far. Also I noticed you pretty much answered
Everyone also worked on everything that people asked (beside airplaneemode)
That's why I purchased to support your stuff.
I also think French version could be a good idea.
If you need French translation I'm here.

DominikNozka

Jun 14, 2012
Hey DomoniNozka thanks for your work. And especially
Thanks for listening at the community. I bought the full version and
It works fine so far. Also I noticed you pretty much answered
Everyone also worked on everything that people asked (beside airplaneemode)
That's why I purchased to support your stuff.
I also think French version could be a good idea.
If you need French translation I'm here.
Do not hesitate to contact me ! I will be glad if you will help me :). domca.nozka@gmail.com

mrpbr

Jul 12, 2010
Questions

1) What is the difference to the "Greenify"?
2) If the application "wake up alone," he hibernates again even with the screen turned off?

sarkar1990

Dec 7, 2012
New Delhi
Do not hesitate to contact me ! I will be glad if you will help me :). domca.nozka@gmail.com
Hi Dominik,

I bought the full version but it seems that the service does not run always. I am saying this because I get my WiFi as on when I gotten on my screen and even some hibernated apps give me notifications when screen has been off for quite some time. Is there a way you can make sure this is always running?

KISIB

Sep 14, 2009
dude, you gotta stop dodging the question. The only reason I am refusing to install your app is because I want to know why it's better or different from Greenify. Just answer people's questions, otherwise you look extremely shady, like you are trying to rip off Greenify.

Bwangster12

Jan 3, 2011
New York
Will this disable WiFi, Data or Bluetooth if these radios are in use? Most other apps will disable only if traffic is not being transferred, or if a bluetooth connection is not available, etc.

pato2015

Apr 20, 2015
U S
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Hybernate cpu at 200? Even without root?.....is this app can be use without root?...or its just like root booster scam that says you can install and working even without root ..paid the app and after 2 weeks change it to must be rooted to work....? :)....nah ill pass

Last edited:

DeadPotato

Mar 8, 2015
Grecia
What's the difference from Greenify?

As far as I know, you can get notifications from hibernated apps using this while the screen is on, which you can't do with Greenify.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

dude, you gotta stop dodging the question. The only reason I am refusing to install your app is because I want to know why it's better or different from Greenify. Just answer people's questions, otherwise you look extremely shady, like you are trying to rip off Greenify.

You should read the whole thread before asking over and over, there you go:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=57944072&postcount=17

How true it is, I don't know cause I'm not rooted and now I find out (after reading the thread) that you need to be rooted in order to hibernate apps

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Hi Dominik,

I bought the full version but it seems that the service does not run always. I am saying this because I get my WiFi as on when I gotten on my screen and even some hibernated apps give me notifications when screen has been off for quite some time. Is there a way you can make sure this is always running?

I'm also experiencing this.

EDIT: scratch the app hibernation working without root, won't do. Just turned the app on, added Yahoo Mail, turned off screen and went to my desktop to send me a mail, I got the notification right away. @DominikNozka what does "Sync" setting hibernation do, blocking the sync requests form the Account Sync system settings? How can I test it?

Last edited:

migueldbr

Nov 30, 2011
Coimbra
No you cannot. But on the other hand if your screen is on (you are using your device) you will receive notifications. Greenify is not able to do that.

How is this done?lets take the following scenario: I have hibernated facebook messenger, and while it is hibernated, i receive a notification. Once my screen is on i will receive the notification?Or i will only receive notifications in the time window of using my device(leaving behind the ones i received when the app was hibernated )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This app is for those who needs to improve poor battery life.
    Android devices are designed to work all the time, even when you do not use them ! Hibernation Manager helps you to save battery when you do not use your device. When the screen goes off it hibernates your processor (CPU), settings and even applications to save your battery power.

image.png
    image.png
    image.png

CPU hibernation
    CPU hibernation automatically sets CPU (processor) to the lowest possible frequency which ensures huge battery savings.
    CPU “The brain of your device” constantly computes many demanding tasks. For example: updating widgets, checking for software updates etc. This computing power drains a lot of battery and is used when you do not need it. That is why CPU frequency needs to be lowered when the screen is OFF.

Settings hibernation
    Choose which settings will be automatically disabled (hibernated) when your screen is OFF and enabled when your screen is ON.
    If you hate frequently changing your settings or you just want to save more battery this option is suitable for you. It is better to have enabled hibernation for all settings, because this mode will automatically hibernate only currently active settings.
    You can apply settings hibernation to: wifi, mobile data (APN), bluetooth (BT).

Applications hibernation
    Choose which battery draining apps will be disabled (hibernated) when the screen is OFF.
    Each of these shown apps. are constantly performing some battery draining task in background. For example: social app. updates your status and checks for the new messages. If you hibernate this app. it stops all tasks running in background (services) which causes extreme battery savings.

And you can not receive notification from those app when screen off ?

No you cannot. But on the other hand if your screen is on (you are using your device) you will receive notifications. Greenify is not able to do that.
    I think there is already very low CPU usage when we are not using our phone.

Yes it is. But your CPU is running on high frequency Battery saving lock screen sets CPU to minimal possible frequency.
    What is the differences between this app and deep sleep mode?

Sry for my bad English

Deep sleep is a natural way for your android to sleep.. Basically when your screen is off it lowers down core frequency and put apps on "standby" mode or "idle" mode. On marshmallow this is improved by "doze" allowing the app to sleep and just wait for a tickle on high priority gcm.

This app force hibernates an app meaning that it eliminates the app process once screen off ans put it back on when the screen is on. Generally speaking its like eliminating the app's bg process while screen off allowing some of poorly written apps like facebook to not cause that much of a drain
    How different is this from Greenify? Just wish to compare. Thanks for this.