LowTension

Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2014
Narnia
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
[APP][MTK][4.0+] MTK Engineer Mode

23FFjQq.png

After a time and a good support by you...
z4nAEsu.png

I'm presenting the new MTK Engineer Mode app, NOW AVAILABLE ON PLAY STORE!

Only for phones with MEDIATEK processors! Not for Qualcomm Snapdragon, Samsung Exynos, HiSilicon Kirin, etc.

MTK Engineer Mode is a secret menu on your Mediatek smartphone, in which you can configure and test the Hardware and the Software, modifying the factory values.
You will have access to:

- Telephony
- Connectivity
- Tests and hardware settings (Camera, TouchPanel, Vibration, Audio ...)
- Tests and Location settings
- Log and Debugging
- Software Settings
- Others

I am not responsible for any damage to your phone or loss of data due to bad use of engineer mode. If you are uncertain use, I suggest you do not install my app, the engineer mode is for expert users who know what they do.

Screenshots

GjS3apC.png

Changelog:

Code:
v3.3.1
- Small bug fixes

If you want to help to translate MTKEngineerMode app to your language, please go to:

https://github.com/ZonaRMR/MTKEngineerMode-Translations

Downloads

Discontinued​

Last edited:

sharadp37@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2015
i have change my galaxy y rom to creed v4 but it giving me network error i.e not registered on network so how to solve that error???

Atul Thummar

Sep 4, 2015
I have installed this app in spuce MI496 coolpad but its not shown engineermode, only android testing mode seen.
Pls help how to solve this as i want to insert my IMEI no which has i losted.

Reactions: chp0n85

Varun800

Nov 18, 2013
Thank you for this nice app.I could easily fix the crazy autorotation in my Lenovo a7000 by entering into the engineering mod and calibrating the sensor.

Heaton Cui

Mar 16, 2016
What function are you interesting in the EM?
It may damage to your phone or loss of data due to bad use of engineer mode.

TziMmysGr

Nov 23, 2011
A question please.... When I make a change in audio for example, through the engineer mode, where this change is stored????

hendra19

Sep 27, 2015
Please make sure you have EngineerMode.apk in /system/app.
In any case try entering this into dialer:
*#*#3646633#*#*

sorry can you help me dude i have instaled engineer mod then i choose mtk setting but can't find engineer mode so i check in system/app i have it and then i've instaled again but i can't .what can i do to go mtk setting .enterring *#*#3646633#*#* nothing happened
sorry for poor english

sanjosanjo

Feb 21, 2010
I love this app. I'm using it on my new BLU R1 HD with the Mediatek 6735 and I'm really happy to see some extra detail about the cellular connection. Specifically, I'm interested in the radio frequency, ARFCN, that is displayed in this menu:
"Network Info" -> "RR 3G CsceEMServCellSStatusInd"

I'm working on a little project where I map the location of cell towers (like OpenCellID), and I'm using Tasker. I'm currently using Tasker to obtain information from Java classes/methods, but I don't know how to access this particular piece of data. Does anybody know the Java method for "Network Info" -> "RR 3G CsceEMServCellSStatusInd"?

Jatinarora_00

Aug 23, 2016
After downloading the MTK engineering app, when i open the app there are showing two options : android settings, MKT settings but clicking on any of the option the errors comes - cannot find engineering mode aap. Please help me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP][MTK][4.0+] MTK Engineer Mode

23FFjQq.png

After a time and a good support by you...
    z4nAEsu.png

I'm presenting the new MTK Engineer Mode app, NOW AVAILABLE ON PLAY STORE!

Only for phones with MEDIATEK processors! Not for Qualcomm Snapdragon, Samsung Exynos, HiSilicon Kirin, etc.

MTK Engineer Mode is a secret menu on your Mediatek smartphone, in which you can configure and test the Hardware and the Software, modifying the factory values.
    You will have access to:

- Telephony
    - Connectivity
    - Tests and hardware settings (Camera, TouchPanel, Vibration, Audio ...)
    - Tests and Location settings
    - Log and Debugging
    - Software Settings
    - Others

I am not responsible for any damage to your phone or loss of data due to bad use of engineer mode. If you are uncertain use, I suggest you do not install my app, the engineer mode is for expert users who know what they do.

Screenshots

GjS3apC.png

Changelog:

Code:
    v3.3.1
    - Small bug fixes

If you want to help to translate MTKEngineerMode app to your language, please go to:

https://github.com/ZonaRMR/MTKEngineerMode-Translations

Downloads

Discontinued​
    flashed remix resurrection 5.8.3 with my lenovo k4 note. now mtk app says cant find engineering mode... can you help me to engg mode
    Resurrection Remix does not support MTK Engineer Mode, sorry.
    I have installed this app in spuce MI496 coolpad but its not shown engineermode, only android testing mode seen.
    Pls help how to solve this as i want to insert my IMEI no which has i losted.
    Same here, using my HTC M9 S-Off, Unlocked

this is for MTK devices . NOT for qualcom snapdragon devices!
    please read the first post again!
    Hi, can I use this app to make the volume higher? I have a problem when I'm in a phone call. I can barely listen to the person calling me and they can barely listen to me. When I'm having a phone call on the street it's awful because of noises around. My phone has an MTK chip. It's a Lenovo Phab2.
    Yeah, follow this guide https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2746861