[Game][2.3+] Tapazoic - be a part of the legend!

Search This thread

hgoran

Jul 6, 2013
Ljubljana
Hi all!

Eons ago, heroic tales were written of the survival of the scratchiest. Be a part of the legend!
Our prehistoric hero, Tapazoic the caveman, is trapped in a deep hole and must scratch and claw his way out. Do the walls contain the key to freedom?

g4f15Rk.png

Available on google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goranhorvat.tapazoic
I hope you like it. If you have any suggestion, comment, etc, please feel free to let me know.

Last edited:

Entangled Multiverse

Dec 20, 2014
Your game is great! I love the beautiful pixel style ;) The idea is simple and fun, difficulty is very high. Only suggestion: at the moment, only the vulcano in the background is animated. Maybe you can also put some life (birds etc.) in the forrest + sky?

hgoran

Jul 6, 2013
Ljubljana
Your game is great! I love the beautiful pixel style ;) The idea is simple and fun, difficulty is very high. Only suggestion: at the moment, only the vulcano in the background is animated. Maybe you can also put some life (birds etc.) in the forrest + sky?

Thanks! Yeah, I thought about adding some life other than main elements of the game, but then you're loosing the main focus of the game :) But I'll try and test your suggestion and see if something comes up. Thanks.

HillPiggy

Dec 28, 2014
nice and simple. reminds me of the one I use to play on old PC.

simple and fast. Looks good and could be big.

(svaka cast. Bacio sam ti jedan review. Nadam se da ces i ti pogledat moju - "HillPiggy me". Volio bi cut tvoje misljenje.)

Best luck

hgoran

Jul 6, 2013
Ljubljana
New version is now available - v1.2.0:
- You will notice difference in the forest.
- The background has more details, like a fenix flying around and lava burping down the mountain.
- Gameplay is also a little bit different, it is more easier on the start, collision detection is improved and minor bugs are gone.

3CBioGz.png

I would love to hear your feedback for this version!

Entangled Multiverse

Dec 20, 2014
The new fenix is sooooo awesome!! ;)

New version is now available - v1.2.0:
- You will notice difference in the forest.
- The background has more details, like a fenix flying around and lava burping down the mountain.
- Gameplay is also a little bit different, it is more easier on the start, collision detection is improved and minor bugs are gone.

3CBioGz.png

I would love to hear your feedback for this version!

hgoran

Jul 6, 2013
Ljubljana
Winter is here!

4leFfed.png

Are you cold? Not yet?
Don't fret, you'll start dressed up, so you won't get cold from ice and those pesky snowballs. You can change your outfit at any time, in the menu under the trousers icon. Now you're able to choose from 10 different outfits, but you will have to unlock them first. Try to unlock something warm, something "boss", like a woolly mammoth skin! Don't like Ice Age weather conditions? No worries, you can still play in the summertime, just pick one of the available trousers to change the season.

hgoran

Jul 6, 2013
Ljubljana

Top Liked Posts