[GAME][4.0+]Kill The Blocks

Search This thread

VIKINGSS

Apr 1, 2015
Hello World,

Here is my third title, Kill The Blocks!! Let me know what you think and pretty please help it grow by sharing it with your friends and giving it a review(really hoping to break the 50 installs treshhold with this one).

Description:

Kill The Blocks is a simple yet challenging action game that puts your reflexes and hand-eye coordination to the test.

Spawning ten leves across four difficulty modes full of block killing action see how many stars you can grab and show the Kill The Blocks leaderboards who is the boss!

With beautiful graphics, particle effects and nine awesome tracks Kill The Blocks will take care of all your block smashing needs.

So what are you waiting for?! Give Kill The Blocks a try today!

Googleplay Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vikingsproductions.KillTheBlockss

Screens:

Reactions: secredut

Nikeev

Oct 17, 2015
Hello, nice game :) But on Samsung S5 mini it's not fullscreen. Black vertical lines left and right. Is it ok?

VIKINGSS

Apr 1, 2015
Yes Nikeev. I had some problems with the "scale outer" method which I initially wanted to use, so unfortunately I had to leave it on "letterbox scale". That means that on some devices you will get those ugly black bars. :(
Glad you like it though.

VIKINGSS

Apr 1, 2015
Thanks guys. I just wish there was a good way to get our games out there for us indie devs with 0 budget... It doesn't seem to matter how good or bad my games are, if nobody even knows they exist.... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello World,

Here is my third title, Kill The Blocks!! Let me know what you think and pretty please help it grow by sharing it with your friends and giving it a review(really hoping to break the 50 installs treshhold with this one).

Description:

Kill The Blocks is a simple yet challenging action game that puts your reflexes and hand-eye coordination to the test.

Spawning ten leves across four difficulty modes full of block killing action see how many stars you can grab and show the Kill The Blocks leaderboards who is the boss!

With beautiful graphics, particle effects and nine awesome tracks Kill The Blocks will take care of all your block smashing needs.

So what are you waiting for?! Give Kill The Blocks a try today!

Googleplay Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vikingsproductions.KillTheBlockss

Screens:

nice...
    i like your game :eek:
    Good idea for the App.
    Looks interesting.
    nice games, thanks