[GAME] Free Online Game - Tile Takedown

Search This thread

Lakers16

Nov 19, 2010
Hey all,

We just released a game called Tile Takedown.
If you have played Word Up or Wixel, it is just like those but with free multiplayer.
We also have stats, friends, private messaging and a leaderboard.

We would love to know what you think of it!

Matt

Last edited:

c0ldy

Oct 22, 2010
Neat game, since I didn't know what to expect. I think there should be a penalty for inputting an incorrect word. As I can see someone just spamming to hopefully get something to connect. (My friend did that and got way more points than me)

Lakers16

Nov 19, 2010
Hmm, yeah I could see that being abused. What kind of system do you think would be fair, maybe something like if you get 3 words wrong in a row your board is frozen for a couple seconds?

timmy1422

Nov 16, 2010
I can't find tile takedown anywhere for download. Can you provide a link for both versions please?

ravishi

Nov 15, 2009
We took down the app because our multiplayer server crashed. The server is back online and Tile Takedown is now listed again in the market. Please do try it out!

other dev - Ravi

Reactions: Lakers16

Lakers16

Nov 19, 2010
We made some new updates to the game, most notably the reported sync issues have been greatly improved.

Any other suggestions would be great!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We took down the app because our multiplayer server crashed. The server is back online and Tile Takedown is now listed again in the market. Please do try it out!

other dev - Ravi