[2.1+] MissingLink - cross platform file sharing/synching and device remote control

OP peaklabs.net

Announcement from peaklabs.net: We all have many devices at home, this is an attempt to make them work and play together!
20th October 2014, 01:23 PM   |  #111  
OP Member
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 78

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkiderma

is normal that now every time I log into my PC the missing link's "new version" window appears? No way to "don't show this again"?
Thanks!

Sorry about this, it's a bug and I only noticed after releasing it (I normally just sleep/wake my laptop and didn't notice till I installed on another PC). Will fix this in the next desktop release, which will be soon, as a number of bugs have been uncovered and fixed!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peaklabs.net For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #112  
OP Member
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 78

60 posts
More
New version is up! 1.1.10.

Lots of small issues were fixed (mainly on the desktop version) and Wake On Lan should work better on both Android and Windows (Haldi4803, please try it out!). It sends out several different wake on lan packets to the PC in question so I'm hoping one of those will trigger it!

To see a complete list of changes click here.

On one PC at home it works fine no matter what, on another it doesn't work at all (and neither do other wake on lan apps) so I'm a little confused.

As always, if you see any problems, let me know!
21st October 2014, 12:52 PM   |  #113  
Thanks Meter: 306

1,332 posts
More
is it just me or does the AutoUpdate for PC version 1.1.7 to 1.1.10 not work? My computer nor my Laptops made any attempts to update.

P.S WoL not tested yet. comming this evening.

Edit: nope WoL not working
Last edited by Haldi4803; 21st October 2014 at 09:26 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread