Note: I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, with 1 GB of RAM, Broadcom GPU, 1,2Ghz Dual Core CPU, and with the settings below, it runs with about 25-30 FPS.
-Rooted Android device with minimum 1GB RAM(I don't think it's possible running it with less than that, but I haven't tested) - Follow Link
-Xposed Framework - Follow Link
-App Settings - Xposed Module - Follow Link
-Latest version of GLTools - Follow Link
-Brain.exe version 2.0
GLTools is a highly experimental program! I am not taking any responsibility if it causes any problem to your device!
Xposed is also risky for use on certain devices! I am not taking any responsibility if it causes any problem to your device!
Follow the steps:
- Make sure your device is rooted. You can do that, by clicking on the link from the "Requirements" section
- Install Xposed Framework from the "Requirements" section. I won't go into detail, but you should already know how to use it, if not, search for a tutorial somewhere.
- Install App Settings xposed module from the "Requirements" section. Also not going into detail. Go to next step after you have it activated.
- Download Hearthstone: APK and OBB files
- Install Hearthstone and place the 2 .obb files in Code:
- Open App settings xposed module, scroll down to Hearthstone, check the box which says "xlarge res" and save it.
- Hearthstone now should run just fine. Have fun!
In case you have framerate issues like I did(mine was running with 5 fps at first), follow these steps too.
I would like to add a note here. These adjustments differ from device to device, but in general, it should make the game run much smoother.
- Install GLTools from the "Requirements" section and open it.
- Search for Hearthstone
- Check the first checkbox, which will enable the graphical modifications for the game.
- Enable the following settings:
Anti-aliasing - Disable (force); Force 16-bit rendering - Checked; Optimize GLSL shaders - Checked; Enable texture decompression - All; Downscale textures - 0.5x(won't really affect the appearance of the game, but it will make it run much smoother) Use FPS Counter - Onscreen(this is optional, but I enabled it so I can see how much FPS I have) Simple MapBuffer emulation - Checked;
With these settings, I got Hearthstone from 4-5 FPS up to 15-20 FPS, which is indeed great, and the best of all, now it's playable!
Have fun and have a wonderful day!