GMD Gesture Control 7.0.0 - beta
- Graphical gestures - enabled
- UI update
- A lot of internal refactoring and other changes
Join GMD Beta Testing group
then join Gesture Control beta (link inside group) and follow the instructions.
Planned for next release:
- Settings backup/restore
- Gestures export/import
- Gestures groups - full functionality is not defined yet, but it will be possible to export/import whole group. I think this will be helpful concept overall, for example I could add whitelist/blacklist for group, etc.
- App blacklist/whitelist for each custom gesture
- More starting zones
- Ending zones
- Gestures rejection when using S Pen on Note's.
- LaunchPad speed improvement
- Multilanguage - I will add a couple of languages that I speak, but will post message files and will update translation if community submit it.
- Status bar modes - status bar hiding is widespread in custom roms now and I will add option to select what method should be used: built-it, CM/Paranoid (where available), shortcuts (in case you have some other app that can do it), etc.
- Cycle LaunchPad app action - it will switch to next/previous app in LaunchPad.
- Remove killed app from recent apps
- Other fixes
- Disable gesture only in keyboard area
- Sound notification for gesture execution
- Stop/start GMD service shortcuts
Not decided if it makes to next version or later:
- Graphical gestures
- Lock screen gestures
- Extended LaunchPad actions - kill app, etc.
- GS Pad
Definitely won't make into next version but will be added in later versions:
- Volume/Brightness control
Other tasks (tasks that don't have plan, but will be added whenever I decide to work on it):
- Cut/Copy/Paste action
- Custom string "type" action
- Disable gestures when Notification window is open
- "Strict" starting zones - starting zone that consumes touch events immediately, it would effectively prevent interaction with running app when doing gesture from that zone, but would consume click events too (same like other applications that use overlays for triggers).
- Mobile data trigger action
- WiFi hot spot trigger action
- Flashlight trigger action
- Screenshot action
- Kill all apps action
- Detach LaunchPad items from LaunchPad position. I.e. allow to share same items in different LaunchPad positions, and allow to have multiple LaunchPad in same position.
- Custom Hold gesture timeout.
- Screenshot action