[APP]WiFi Mouse - transform your phone into wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad
Hello, everyone, after a long time testing i think it's time to post my app - wifi mouse.
It transform your phone into wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad, maybe you are insterested.
And it support left/right click, make scrolling, drag and pinch to zoom, etc.
* Mouse curser movement
* left and right click support
* Middle mouse button scroll
* Remote keyboard input
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key
* Speech-to-text input for all languages
* Mouse & keyboard full screen
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Media player controller
* Explorer controller
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag & drop or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
FAQ and HELP:
Please visit http://wifimouse.necta.us
All feedback is welcome, so please let me know what you think of the app! Since the app is released on Play you can, if you want, post about it wherever you like!
You can download the free version from below:
Or, download the paid version with full features:
WiFi Mouse Pro
* Support 64Bit Linux.
* Add ppt presentation controller.