Version 1.21 is now released!
* Fixed problem with broadcasts for new picture/video - should fix problems with auto-upload for Owncloud.
* Option to stamp photos with date/time, and also GPS if location data is enabled.
* New lock screen widgets, and also a new shortcut "Take Photo" to automatically start and take a photo[*].
* Popup menu button now shows flash indicator (for flash auto or on).
* Cleaned up settings - removed some options that are more easily set from the popup menu.
* New material design icon.
* Other minor fixes.
[*] - Annoyingly I have had some criticisms and a bad review from some people complaining at there being two icons in All Apps for an app. I did consider doing it as a 1x1 widget, but this isn't recommended ( http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...on-label-style
). Google themselves do this ("Google" and "Voice Search" are both icons for the Google Search app). If it's controversial I can remove it or switch to a widget after all, though it's hard to judge what mot people really think, and Camera MX has done it this way for years with seemingly little complaint.
This does highlight the depressing problem on Google Play where ironically adding a new feature can end you up with lower ratings!
Originally Posted by grojan
Could you explain new function Auto ISO HJR?
I got pure black when I was tried this.
The ISO setting just offers the modes returned by the camera driver - http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/50107202
has some info, and it seems that other camera apps don't manage to support this option well either. I suspect the problem is that ISO isn't something officially supported by the Android camera API (at least pre-5.0), so 3rd party camera apps can only set ISO by going through some unofficial parameters.