1) the timer sound is the same as the notification sound. this sounds ridiculous on my phone so I have to turn it off. Any chance this can be changed to a click or beep or something?
2) when i press the thumbnail icon to look at the picture i just took android shows me the `open with` screen in landscape, even though the picture was taken in portrait. None of the orientation options makes any difference.
3) exposure seems to be handled by pointing the phone at something to set the automatic exposure how you like it, then locking it. any chance of adding spot exposure, or changing the draggable exposure compensation so that it becomes an absolute, not relative value?
4) option to remove/move toasts as the exposure compensation, for example, appears over the +/- buttons each time you make a change. The resolution of the photo appears occasionally too.
5) On features such as the auto-stabilise, does this count as another generation in terms of jpeg compression (ie android gives you a jpeg; you decode it into a bitmap, rotate and then compress again)?
6) will you be supporting raw mode in the future (not that my phone currently supports it!) ?
7) maximum brightness set to on is the oddest default i've ever seen on an android app! I wonder how many people don't change it immediately!
8) It just made my phone reboot!
I'm on android 5.0.2 on the z3.