5,814,720 Members 52,440 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+] Car Logbook

Tip us?
 
txdrive
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 7
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default [APP][2.3+] Car Logbook

Hello,
I would like to introduce you my app Android 'Car Logbook'

Car Logbook - a simple application for logging events related to your car for getting statistic.
Features:
-Log fuel event
-Log other events(service, parking, tuning, etc)
-Reports (fuel rate, costs by date/type, total cost, etc)
-Support multiple cars
-Create Notification by odometer or date

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enadein.carlogbook
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to txdrive For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Puwu
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2009
Great App!

Would be nice if it is possible to export/import/backup the data.
 
Atari-San
Old
#3  
Atari-San's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jun 2013
Congrat to being on the portal. I have some idea to recommand which could be great.

-Include a reminder about oil filter, windshield replacement based on the distance.
-Include a reminder about tire replacement based on the distance or law about season (in my province in canada, we need to replace the summer tire for winter tire before the 15th of november they are required all the winter to the 15th of april, i live in Québec province in Canada),
-Include a reminder about refilling Oil, Prestone, Windshield washer, gaz (this one seem really stupid. XD).
-For electric car, reminder when you enter your drive way to recharge it.

I will recommand this app, GJ !
Device i own :
-HP Touchpad (aka Tenderloin) : 4.4.4 Kitkat JCSullin build
-Samsung Galaxy SII LTE Skyrocket (aka Skyrocket) : Retired
 
stevemw
Old
#4  
stevemw's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 370
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Falls Church
Great app. Just two suggestions, if I may:
- Price per unit should default to 3 decimal places (it only shows 2 after an entry is saved).
- Cost should have 2 decimal places (it shows only one after an entry is saved).
Nexus 4 (2012), Nexus 7 FHD, Nexus 5 (2013), LG G Watch (2014)
 
mwuahjaan
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 55
Join Date: Mar 2012
When I try to search in my device playstore, cant find your app. When I try with the link you have provided...I can see that and it gives me an option to install it. I do what needs to be done and it shows as installed but it never gets downloaded and installed on my device. I am on Note 3 T-mobile running miui.
Thanks.
 
dawnckr
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 36
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwuahjaan View Post
When I try to search in my device playstore, cant find your app. When I try with the link you have provided...I can see that and it gives me an option to install it. I do what needs to be done and it shows as installed but it never gets downloaded and installed on my device. I am on Note 3 T-mobile running miui.
Thanks.
Would be great if this app could crowdsource the costs and post them on a website, so that you could compare your results with others', or check how much does a given type of car costs in a given region.

 
txdrive
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 7
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puwu View Post
Great App!

Would be nice if it is possible to export/import/backup the data.
Thanks,
It will be added as soon as posible
 
txdrive
Old
(Last edited by txdrive; 3rd September 2014 at 08:16 AM.)
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 7
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atari-San View Post
Congrat to being on the portal. I have some idea to recommand which could be great.

-Include a reminder about oil filter, windshield replacement based on the distance.
-Include a reminder about tire replacement based on the distance or law about season (in my province in canada, we need to replace the summer tire for winter tire before the 15th of november they are required all the winter to the 15th of april, i live in Québec province in Canada),
-Include a reminder about refilling Oil, Prestone, Windshield washer, gaz (this one seem really stupid. XD).
-For electric car, reminder when you enter your drive way to recharge it.

I will recommand this app, GJ !
Thanks for your feedback
I will try to add it after import/export features
The Following User Says Thank You to txdrive For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
txdrive
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 7
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puwu View Post
Great App!

Would be nice if it is possible to export/import/backup the data.
Thanks,
I've just added! it is on market version 1.1
 
Puwu
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdrive View Post
Thanks,
I've just added! it is on market version 1.1
And on my phone! Great Job! Thank you!
A small donation is on the way to you.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes