Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,525 Members 39,091 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.0+]ChineseSkill: Learn Chinese easy, fun and completely FREE!

Tip us?

ChineseSkill
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Tutorial [APP][4.0+]ChineseSkill: Learn Chinese easy, fun and completely FREE!

Hi everyone!
We are very excited to announce that ChineseSkill - Learn Chinese for Android is available now!

We don’t need to tell you that learning Chinese is hard. There are thousands of characters, several different tones, and just an overall confusing grammar and writing system. If that wasn’t bad enough, most of the resources available for learning Mandarin Chinese are expensive, and time-consuming. The Chinese language has and does deserve its notoriety for heartbreaking difficulty.

ChineseSkill is here to rectify that reputation and change the way people study Mandarin Chinese, completely free. Tackle the Chinese language head on by learning in an easy and stress-free way through a series of fun games.

Here are some screenshots of ChineseSkill:

You will have lessons that cover:
• Chinese Basics
• Greeting and Introductions
• Shopping
• Travel
• Chinese food
• Chinese games
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• Dating and flirting
…and more!

Having doubts as to the opportunities that ChineseSkill - Learn Chinese offers? Don’t take our word for it, check out some of our reviews:

Quote:
“I really enjoy this app! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class and in three days with this app I learned more. ”

“A great resource for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Mandarin Chinese teacher teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in Connecticut, USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese language learners.”

“I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Rosetta Stone. I was very excited to find ChineseSkills. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkills a go.”

“I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists. Thank you.”

“This is one of the best Chinese learning apps out there!It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app.”

Get started on your journey to fluency in Chinese. Join the expansive network of Chinesekill users that have met success now.

Download ChineseSkill on Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.chineseskill

Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus| Homepage
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChineseSkill For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

inoutsider
Old
Thanks Meter 1
The app looks very nice and useful. Will give it try.

ChineseSkill
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by inoutsider View Post
The app looks very nice and useful. Will give it try.
Thanks! Please let me know if you have any comment.

resettailor
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I always hear that Chinese is the most difficult language, but with this app is easy and very entertaining.
Good Job!
The Following User Says Thank You to resettailor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ChineseSkill
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by resettailor View Post
I always hear that Chinese is the most difficult language, but with this app is easy and very entertaining.
Good Job!
Thanks for your compliment and hope ChineseSkill make Chinese learning easy for you.
Any feedback, please let us know.

ChineseSkill
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Hi guys, I am here to let you know ChineseSkill(Ver. 1.02) for Android released! Please check out.
Thanks so much for your support!

gengi
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Gona try it.
The Journey to Android started back in 21 September of 1997 with Ericsson GH628... no caller id no sms... great time...
The Following User Says Thank You to gengi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jcsy
Old
Thanks Meter 944

DONATE TO ME
Thanks. Always wanted a way to start learning Chinese, even though I'm Chinese!!

Please allow book marks or, save/check points for quitting the app in between the questions

But maybe, heck, good without as well because I have to do the whole thing again, lol

-----------------------------------------------------
Tapatalked from HTC EVO 3D GSM
CM JB 4.4.2 | 29 July 2014 | NOOP
BUTTON IS PERMANENT
Primary: HTC EVO3D GSM HBOOT 1.49.0007 S-OFF
ROM: Johnnyslt CM11 (29 July 2014)
Radio: 11.77.3504.00P

CID: HTC__044
CPU: 384-1180mhz (Interactive)
Kernel: KSM OFF, NOOP

SD Card: Sandisk 10x 16GB

Secondary: Sony Xperia Z1
ROM: Stock 4.4.4
Firmware: 14.4.A.0.108

Kernel: Stock 3.4.0
CPU: 2150 Mhz

SD Card: Sandisk 10x 32GB

The Following User Says Thank You to jcsy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lovely_candy
Old
Thanks Meter 3
This is a good idea for learning chinese. Very happy to find down it. Learning chinese is a my very difficult job. Sometimes i'm tied and want to give up,but now every thing is resolved.this aap really helpful. It makes chinese becomes more simple now. Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to lovely_candy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

summerkiss
Old
Thanks Meter 1
For years I've been terrified of Chinese because everyone made it seem to be the big "monster language." Not only that, but I didn't want to spend large amounts of money on resources that wouldn't work. With this app, I've been studying for a few days now, and it's great. I feel like I'm learning the language nobody can learn. At first the Chinese characters were overwhelming, and I wish there was a better approach such as writing exercises for each symbol, but I've also recognized that a lot of it has to be on my own part with a journal. This really is a wonderful app, and given a few weeks, I really think I'll go far. Thank you so much!

The Following User Says Thank You to summerkiss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]