Download from the Play Store
or direct APK link
Chrome APK Packager is a convenient way to produce Chrome ARChon Custom Runtime packages directly from your phone.
You can generate chrome packages from either APKs on your phones storage, or from apps installed on your phone (It will pull APK)
Open the App, select an APK or App from list. App Name and package name are both pulled from the APK and put into the manifest.json file. Everything is then zipped together in a ChromeAPK folder on your phones storage.
Requires https://github.com/vladikoff/chromeo...ster/archon.md ARChon Custom Runtime which allows for "unlimited" number of android apps to be installed. (Google Runtime is limited to 4 apps.)
App is now open source! https://github.com/bpear96/Chrome-APK-Packager
Allow orientation/mode to be changed (landscape/tablet) Sort installed app selection alphabetically
- Better UI
- Local web server to be able to push files to chromebook (maybe)
- Easily share generated zip (To Google drive, email etc)
Tydi for the awesome icon!
Beta 8 (v0.9.5)
- Option to enable External Directory (Can select where you want app to read/write )
- Option to enable ADB.
- App is now named "ARChon Packager" (App was removed from play store)
- New icon that resembles the chrome logo less. Thanks to https://plus.google.com/u/0/101124546893782960463
- UI Improvements. Permission to use assets from this theme http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2467075
- Run media scanner. Makes sure new files appear when connected to PC.
- UI Improvements. Tinted status bar and MaterialDialog popups. http://i.imgur.com/7txpzkV.png
- Removed unnecessary dependency (50% decrease in app size)
- Properly handle back button press.
- Clean up unnecessary folders after app runs. (unzipped chrome app, pulled apk folder)
- Progress Dialog appears when generating Chrome package/zipping
- Entire process should be smoother now.
- Pressing phone/tablets back button now prompts user to restart wizard.
- Add "Share Chrome app" button. Allows user to easily share generated app to Google Drive, email, etc.
- Add Progress dialogs when generating APK list, and pulling APK.
- Small UI changes
- Play Store release.
- Completely redesigned app. Should be simpler to use and understand. Thanks to this awesome library https://github.com/Nimrodda/WizarDroid
- Play Store and Github source release soon.
- App can now be generated with different settings correctly (Mode/Orientation). Settings were not cleaning correctly before so if user generated app again with different settings it would not work.
- Added options (Choose between phone/tablet and portrait/landscape layou)
- APK Icon is now extracted and packaged for chrome.
- Using Tydi Icon Thanks! Really appreciate it.
- Alphabetically sort installed apps.
- Alert user to wait for popup telling them there Chrome App is ready. (A bit buggy)