[APP][4.0+] CloudFlare Manager

5th August 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I am fairly new to the world of Android development and have completed my first major application. My motivation behind developing this app was the lack of any current mobile configuration/management solutions for customers of CloudFlare's services.

I present to you my solution, CloudFlare Manager.

DESCRIPTION
CloudFlare Manager provides you an easy way to manage your CloudFlare-accelerated domains in a mobile environment. With CloudFlare Manager, you can view statistics about your domain (full IP access log, number of requests, bandwidth consumption, etc), view and configure your domain's performance settings (development mode, cache level, cache purging, etc), view and configure security settings (whitelist/blacklist IPs, analyze potential threats, etc), and fully manage your domain's DNS records.

What is CloudFlare?
CloudFlare, at its core, is a free content delivery network (CDN) service. It accelerates your website by caching your website's static content on CloudFlare's many high-speed datacenters around the world, which allows your content to be served to computers at lower latencies and higher transfer speeds. Routing network traffic through CloudFlare also adds a layer of security by adding the ability to systematically analyze potential threats and block attacks before they reach your server.

To use the application, all you need is your account's API key (from your CloudFlare account settings) and the email address associated with your account.

FEATURES
-Manage multiple domains
-View page view statistics
-View bandwidth and request statistics
-View full IP access log of requests (filtered by last n hours)
-Toggle development mode
-Modify cache level, minification, rocket loader, and cache purging
-View and modify basic security settings
-Whitelist/blacklist IPs
-Full control over DNS records: add new records, and view and modify existing records

DOWNLOAD
You can download the application for FREE from the Play Store. XDA is not letting me post outside links so the package name is:
info.kevinlin.cloudflaremanagerfree
Or you can download the apk attached.

There is also a paid version available which removes advertisements and allows you to modify and save all settings, which is this package:
info.kevinlin.cloudflaremanager
Attached Files
File Type: apk CloudFlareManagerFree-v1.0.0.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.37 MB, 65 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread