FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[APP][2.2+][V4.3.2] Coolify cools down your rooted devices

1,223 posts
Thanks Meter: 995
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st July 2015, 05:14 AM |#251  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 995
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantezinn

Can someone tell me why coolify shows one thing (status bar) and kernel Adiutor shows other?

Coolify shows battery temp, not cpu temp.
 
 
4th August 2015, 03:30 PM |#252  
Senior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Hi!

When I uncheck notification option (to remove notification in block screen) the battery temp in bar disappears.

I want only temp in bar, but not notificaction in blocked screen.

Thanks!
4th August 2015, 03:42 PM |#253  
androidexpert35's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Taranto
Thanks Meter: 1,116
 
Donate to Me
More
Guys, if I turn coolify off, will it restore the stock Rom values?

Inviato dal mio C6603 utilizzando Tapatalk
4th August 2015, 04:09 PM |#254  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sharing your app
How did you link your app to this page?
I am trying to do mine and can't figure it out.
5th August 2015, 12:09 AM |#255  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 995
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidexpert35

Guys, if I turn coolify off, will it restore the stock Rom values?

Inviato dal mio C6603 utilizzando Tapatalk

just reboot your phone
5th August 2015, 12:15 AM |#256  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 995
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyneg

Hi!

When I uncheck notification option (to remove notification in block screen) the battery temp in bar disappears.

I want only temp in bar, but not notificaction in blocked screen.

Thanks!

Thank you for your feedback, I think it is able to do that by adding a device administrators feature. and then it will support the notification in block screen.
or you can use Coolify xposed module first.
The Following User Says Thank You to onexuan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th August 2015, 02:39 AM |#257  
Senior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onexuan


Thank you for your feedback, I think it is able to do that by adding a device administrators feature. and then it will support the notification in block screen.
or you can use Coolify xposed module first.

Hi again!

I'm using coolify flat with xposed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
coolify, cooling, fever, hot, overheat

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes