Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

DBPie [0.0.4a][4.1+][Alpha][6/22/2014]

Tip us?

aeppacher
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes2xgreat View Post
Menu button in chrome vanishes making chrome even more clunky and useless.
Thank you for sharing. I hope to this continue growing. And works well on l
unfortunately this isn't the cause of my app. Depending on how you did it, if you hide the navbar this can happen. I used gravitybox to hide it

edit: just saw you are on L, so gravity box wont work. I too am using L and just putting up with the no menu button that comes from hiding nav bar buttons via buildprop
Dalvik vs ART? Go here, don't post in Rom/Kernel threads.

hermes2xgreat
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeppacher View Post
unfortunately this isn't the cause of my app. Depending on how you did it, if you hide the navbar this can happen. I used gravitybox to hide it

edit: just saw you are on L, so gravity box wont work. I too am using L and just putting up with the no menu button that comes from hiding nav bar buttons via buildprop

Thank you for educating me on this. Any chance of having the option to add a menu button? Keep up the great work! Thanks again

saar17
Old
Thanks Meter 9
How does I you the settings button? If the app support a setting function does a 3 dots icon will appear?
And what launcher is that in the pictures?

SK SKY IM-5100
SK SKY IM-5400
Motorola RAZR V3i
Motorola KRZR K1m
Sony Ericsson W760i
Nokie E5
Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
HTC ONE

p_machado
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Any news?
Motorola Moto G XT1033
N5XPA ROM - Full Nexus 5 experience on Moto G
Kernel The Green Machine

Cloud Storage 20 GB Referral Link ! (So by clink and suscribe you earn 20Gb for FREE in cloud ! And you can have more !)
I Already Have 205GB For FREE, thx in advance to suscribe via my link!

aeppacher
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_machado View Post
Any news?
dead in the water right now. Performance is crap and it appears that I cannot use hardware acceleration without being in an activity. I worked on it for like a week and pretty much lost my sanity. I am taking a break to work on another project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baGo8gXtBR4 and when it finishes I will come back. Sorry guys
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeppacher For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anishmworld
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'm on Samsung Star Pro GT-S7262.
Installed without a problem. Sometimes appears, sometimes doesn't. (This may probably be because the phone is really slow and single core processor.) But doesn't work for me ever.
I swipe up from the bottom of the screen, the pie appears, I go over the slice i want and then remove finger. Am i doing it right?
I 'd really love to use it if it works.

aeppacher
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishmworld View Post
I'm on Samsung Star Pro GT-S7262.
Installed without a problem. Sometimes appears, sometimes doesn't. (This may probably be because the phone is really slow and single core processor.) But doesn't work for me ever.
I swipe up from the bottom of the screen, the pie appears, I go over the slice i want and then remove finger. Am i doing it right?
I 'd really love to use it if it works.
Do you have the accessibility settings enabled? If not it wont perform the actions when you release your finger.

Tags
dbpie, pie, pie controls