[APP][ROOT][3.0+] #DebugAllTheThings

OP r3pwn

10th July 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #31  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,225

1,123 posts
More
Added more options! I don't have the time to mirror it right now, WiFi still out . Wait for it to show up on the Play Store. Someone else can mirror it if they want.
12th September 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #32  
Flag Yakima, WA
Thanks Meter: 303

1,438 posts
More
I was hoping to jumpstart my Hangouts and Voice merging, by trying to use the Voice prompt from the debug menu, but at least as if the new Hangouts update, it looks like that prompt has been removed.

Any way you know of to get it to come up on purpose anymore? Activating all Butter Bars doesn't work
12th September 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #33  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,225

1,123 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinfernoo

I was hoping to jumpstart my Hangouts and Voice merging, by trying to use the Voice prompt from the debug menu, but at least as if the new Hangouts update, it looks like that prompt has been removed.

Any way you know of to get it to come up on purpose anymore? Activating all Butter Bars doesn't work

I've disassembled the new update and it appears there is no way to "JumpStart" it. There is a value called babel_gv_sms, but as of the last update, it does nothing. Before, it tried to add GV functionality to Hangouts, but didn't work (on my Nexus 7 2013, at least).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread