Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,540 Members 38,400 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][ROOT][3.0+] #DebugAllTheThings

Tip us?

r3pwn
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,092
Added more options! I don't have the time to mirror it right now, WiFi still out . Wait for it to show up on the Play Store. Someone else can mirror it if they want.

Need help?
Hit me up on Twitter or Google+ or, you know, just send me a PM.

My Reddit:
r3pwn-dev

Like what I do?
Feel free to donate to my PayPal

drinfernoo
Old
Thanks Meter 303
I was hoping to jumpstart my Hangouts and Voice merging, by trying to use the Voice prompt from the debug menu, but at least as if the new Hangouts update, it looks like that prompt has been removed.

Any way you know of to get it to come up on purpose anymore? Activating all Butter Bars doesn't work

r3pwn
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinfernoo View Post
I was hoping to jumpstart my Hangouts and Voice merging, by trying to use the Voice prompt from the debug menu, but at least as if the new Hangouts update, it looks like that prompt has been removed.

Any way you know of to get it to come up on purpose anymore? Activating all Butter Bars doesn't work
I've disassembled the new update and it appears there is no way to "JumpStart" it. There is a value called babel_gv_sms, but as of the last update, it does nothing. Before, it tried to add GV functionality to Hangouts, but didn't work (on my Nexus 7 2013, at least).

Need help?
Hit me up on Twitter or Google+ or, you know, just send me a PM.

My Reddit:
r3pwn-dev

Like what I do?
Feel free to donate to my PayPal