Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,242 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[app] Android Recovery: All Recoveries for SKY and Korea phones (CWM and TW)

Tip us?
 
dokyson
Old
(Last edited by dokyson; 8th October 2013 at 03:15 PM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2009
Thumbs up [app] Android Recovery: All Recoveries for SKY and Korea phones (CWM and TW)

Hi everyone,

- Here is an app help you choose Recovery that suitable with your phone and automatic boot into Recovery Mode.
- Root required
- In this app we use CWM and Teamwin recovery from internet, thank all for sharing.


Supported devices:


SKY: A650S(beta), IM-A690L,IM-A690S,IM-A760S,IM-A770K,IM-A800S,IM-A810K,IM-A810S,IM-A820L,IM-A830K,IM-A830L,IM-A830S,IM-A830KE,IM-A840L,IM-A840S,IM-A850K,IM-A850L,IM-A850S,IM-A860K,IM-A860L,IM-A860S,IM-A870K,IM-A870L,IM-A870S.
SamSung: Nexus S
LG: LG-F160L
Other: JY-G3



Ogirinal topic (Vietnames):
http://choimobile.vn/threads/recover...-da-root.9408/

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...anroidrecovery
Google Play store: Searching keys: choimobile

__________________________________________________ _________
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dokyson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dokyson
Old
#2  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2009
Update V1.3: Support LG Phones
The Following User Says Thank You to dokyson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dokyson
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2009
Supported:
SKY Korea phones:
SKY A760, A770, A800, A810, A820, A830, A840, A850, A860, A870
LG phones:
LG LTE: LU6200, SU640, LTE2: F160, LTE3: F260, Optimus G: F180, Optimus G pro: F240, GK: F220
The Following User Says Thank You to dokyson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dokyson
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2009
Anybody help me find Samsung CWM?
The Following User Says Thank You to dokyson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
_user47
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Apr 2013
No recovery for f180s korean. Help pls.

Sent from my LG-F180S using xda app-developers app
 
dokyson
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by _user47 View Post
No recovery for f180s korean. Help pls.

Sent from my LG-F180S using xda app-developers app
Now it is avalable
 
_user47
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Apr 2013
recovery for F180? whr pls?

Please Post details.
 
_user47
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Apr 2013
The Android Recovery app doesnt do anything for my LG Optimus G F180S (korean).

I tried freegee again (TWRP recovery) and it installed. After rebooting however, my phone got stuck in the LG screen.

Now reflashing LG 4.1 KDZ to restore life to it.


Any progress from any1 else?
 
dokyson
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by _user47 View Post
The Android Recovery app doesnt do anything for my LG Optimus G F180S (korean).

I tried freegee again (TWRP recovery) and it installed. After rebooting however, my phone got stuck in the LG screen.

Now reflashing LG 4.1 KDZ to restore life to it.


Any progress from any1 else?
I Updated for LG F180, please try again
Add any language for Korea phones
 
timvoltz
Old
(Last edited by timvoltz; 23rd September 2013 at 08:55 AM.)
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokyson View Post
Hi everyone,

- Here is an app help you choose Recovery that suitable with your phone and automatic boot into Recovery Mode.
- Root required

- In this app we use CWM and Teamwin recovery from internet, thank all for sharing.


Supported devices:


SKY: A650S(beta), IM-A690L,IM-A690S,IM-A760S,IM-A770K,IM-A800S,IM-A810K,IM-A810S,IM-A820L,IM-A830K,IM-A830L,IM-A830S,IM-A830KE,IM-A840L,IM-A840S,IM-A850K,IM-A850L,IM-A850S,IM-A860K,IM-A860L,IM-A860S,IM-A870K,IM-A870L,IM-A870S.
SamSung: Nexus S
LG: LG-F160L
Other: JY-G3
__________________________________________________ _________
Hello, here in blure and color what is interesting me.
That's great but i don't know how to root this phone : Pantech (Sky) Vega Iron A870K
Is anybody knows ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes