[APP][4.0+]HandyCall-smart way to handle multitasking while getting an incomming call
HandyCalls is the tool which helps you to handle multitasking when having an incoming calls. You can continue playing game or watching video while getting a call. It shows a floating popups that displays incoming call details. You can interact with the popup, answer, decline a call, mute sound, toogle speaker, hide popup or even back to default phone app. It also gives you ability to choose popup style, configure popup position, change transparency of popup.
- 2 beautiful style.
- Settings to use default phone app or handycalls in different contexts.
- Apply new Android L style.
- Ability to answer, reject, mute call, toggle speaker or back to default phone app
- Ability to change transparency of popup.
- Settings automatic turn off app if current time is between a period of time.
- Abilitiy to configure popup position.(Premium)
- Settings to show caller info of incoming calls.(Premium)
NOTE: it may not work on some devices. Please let me know if it doesn't work. So I can find solution for your device.
I would like to make this app better, if you have any feedback/suggestion, please let me know.
Special thanks to:
sonic92 for translating the app to Italian.
ravijani for translating the app to Hindi.
Added share button.
Added new languages: Spain,Portugal.
Added "decline with message" button.
Added Czech language.
Added ability to configure popup size.
Added action hide on circle style.
Added italian language.
Fixed Circle radius problem.
Added ability to show caller info.