The main idea behind Logical Reasoning is to use the information and preconditions to make a conclusion
Most problems give a variety of conditions and you must use an "if"-"then" approach. It's important that you read the whole problem, and choose the best hint or clue before starting to solve the problem.
1. 480+ questions that prepare you for any type of Logical Reasoning Quiz and Tests.
2. The application will help you prepare for Interview/Exams while travelling , at Lunch time. The application does not require Internet Connections.
3. Provide an option for users to practice his/her own answers as your application will present you with a question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
4. Questions have been categories in Section for ease of use.
5. Comprehensive coverage of topics with a large number of illustrative examples.
Free Download @ Google Play:
Attached APk is old will be updating new ASk soon