[APP][4.0+] Meet Narrate, a Material design journal/notebook with a ton of features

Yesterday, 01:35 PM   |  #141  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 49

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Any issue with the update? 6 hours later I still don't have the update notification.
BTW I'll check the french translations and I'll go to Crowdin if the app needs some fixes.

I'm slowly rolling it out throughout the day today to make sure things go smoothly! It is a rather big update, so I just want to make sure it works before I push it out to 100% of users. You will most likely have it by the end of the day today

But yes, please do check the french translations. Not sure about all of them because I had to do some of the new words!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ohhcrapitstim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 09:29 PM   |  #142  
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 158

377 posts
More
Just got the update, very nice!

What have you done in the end with the auto save feature?

Also,I've got two question, just to know:

-will tags have their tab(like location and calendar) in the future?

-are you planning to introduce more markdown features? (Like lists,colors,bigger text etc...). I just love to use markdown to note things!

Again,this doesn't want to be an ETA,just to know what do you think about this
Today, 09:54 AM   |  #143  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Annecy
Thanks Meter: 2,293

4,213 posts
Donate to Me
More
@ohhcrapitstim Crowdin doesn't seem to be updated. I wanted to translate the Passcode Lock menu and I don't see the original strings.
Today, 11:37 AM   |  #144  
OP Member

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkiderma

Just got the update, very nice!

What have you done in the end with the auto save feature?

Also,I've got two question, just to know:

-will tags have their tab(like location and calendar) in the future?

-are you planning to introduce more markdown features? (Like lists,colors,bigger text etc...). I just love to use markdown to note things!

Again,this doesn't want to be an ETA,just to know what do you think about this

I'm sorry, but what do are you asking about the auto save feature? I haven't thought about adding a tab for tags, but I like that idea and will definitely be exploring it! And yes, I most definitely can look into adding more markdown features. Just trying to get the basics built out first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

@ohhcrapitstim Crowdin doesn't seem to be updated. I wanted to translate the Passcode Lock menu and I don't see the original strings.

I uploaded the strings file for the Passcode Lock to Crowdin
Today, 12:39 PM   |  #145  
Flag Turin

377 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhcrapitstim

I'm sorry, but what do are you asking about the auto save feature? I haven't thought about adding a tab for tags, but I like that idea and will definitely be exploring it! And yes, I most definitely can look into adding more markdown features. Just trying to get the basics built out first

I'm referring to the issue I've previously got, losing some part of my notes: you said that could be an autosave bug.

Great!
Today, 12:49 PM   |  #146  
OP Member

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkiderma

I'm referring to the issue I've previously got, losing some part of my notes: you said that could be an autosave bug.

Great!

Oh yes. So the auto save feature only saves every so often when you are typing (I believe every 15 seconds or something) and when you make a change to the tags,location, etc. When you press back, hit the back button on our device, or press the checkmark, it will save again. So I'm thinking it could be possible where that last save didn't get triggered while you were typing for whatever reason and you never changed anything else or hit the different buttons. Does that sound like it could be possible?
Today, 01:50 PM   |  #147  
Flag Turin

377 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhcrapitstim

Oh yes. So the auto save feature only saves every so often when you are typing (I believe every 15 seconds or something) and when you make a change to the tags,location, etc. When you press back, hit the back button on our device, or press the checkmark, it will save again. So I'm thinking it could be possible where that last save didn't get triggered while you were typing for whatever reason and you never changed anything else or hit the different buttons. Does that sound like it could be possible?

Sounds possibile.

The only other hypothesis I tought of was the "line breaks" one.

If you want to try to modify the auto save function, I'll let yu know!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread