Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP][4.0+] Meet Narrate, a Material design journal/notebook with a ton of features

OP ohhcrapitstim

9th December 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #171  
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
Hello, its a really nice app in my opinion. I just have 2 questions.
Is there a way to add more than just one picture? And are you planning to add an option for the time setting, so that it is not 11:11 pm but 23:11?
Thanks
9th December 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #172  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 4

86 posts
More
Reminder Notification Icon.
Hey first off i'd like to say thanks for the amazing app! the only issue im having is with the reminder notification icon, it seems to be broken? just a white square, because of that i stopped using the reminder feature entirely, i've cleared app data and updated the app and still not working, anyone know a fix for this?
15th December 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #173  
Flag Trento
Thanks Meter: 3

45 posts
Donate to Me
Hi Timothy, I think I found some bugs (or is it just me?) Using Narrate Pro 1.4.1
  1. The daily reminder I set stops working after a while, I think it's when I dismiss the reminder instead of tapping it to write a new entry but it's just a guess
  2. When I try to re-enable the daily reminder (it's still there) it complains about giving it a date in the past. Since it's a daily reminder, it should ignore the date (well, if it's in the future it could be a nice feature...)
  3. The dropbox sync folder shows up as all lowercase, even if I entered it with some uppercase chars. Sync works ok though.
  4. I use Day One, and started using sifttter-redux to automatically log my activities (If you don't know it you have to check it out ), but entries created with sifttter doesn't show up on Narrate. I've attached some of my files if you want to investigate the thing.

And last but not least a (feature) request: can you please tell me if I can get to the new entry view via tasker (using an intent)? my goal is to be able to start adding an entry based on an event instead of a fixed time as reminder do.

Thanks for your attention,
keep up the good work!
Attached Files
File Type: zip sifttterfiles.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.8 KB, 0 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread