FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[APP][4.0+] Meet Narrate, a Material design journal/notebook with a ton of features

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 62

By ohhcrapitstim, Member on 26th August 2014, 12:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th April 2015, 12:44 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Is this app dead?

5th May 2015, 07:19 PM |#182  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peestandingup

Soo...is this app still being developed or what? No word at all from the creator here for months, no responses on the Play Store to people's questions there, etc. I myself even emailed the company for a quick question & never got a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qusak808

Is this app dead?

First of all, I would like to apologize and let everyone know that this app is not dead. I am still in college. Unfortunately, my classes this semester really sucked up a lot of my time and I didn't have much time at all to spend working on Narrate. I do plan on working on an update relatively soon. I apologize for not being able to answer emails, as I receive quite a few of them every day and have not had the time to sit down and reply to them all. My goals for Narrate are to release a new update that addresses some issues users are experiencing (e.g. reminders not working after awhile) and then eventually release another update with some new features (perhaps Google's new Places API??). Again, I apologize for the lack of response on my behalf lately.
6th May 2015, 08:24 AM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
ok so I'm waiting for the updates.
16th July 2015, 10:55 PM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Having some issues with the Tasker Intents. Not sure how to write them. I read the documentation, but my implentation I think is missing. something. Any help would be appreciates. Thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread