T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

[APP][4.1+] For Music Lovers: Browse and Listen to songs from top Billboard charts

OP Vibin

15th September 2014, 01:58 PM   |  #11  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 100

292 posts
More
It definitely a great concept. With more genres to choose from it would be a killer app! I'm looking forward to see the future of this.
15th September 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed.gubara

I'm music lover but I can't access google play store as it is blocked in my country (Sudan) could some one please attach the apk! [emoji4]

Just install VPN changer on your device like zenmate and access the google play
15th September 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #13  
Flag San Juan de los Morros
Thanks Meter: 6

25 posts
More
Thumbs up Way to Go
I'm supporting your app, I'm even going to recommend it to my small reader base of a local spanish Android blog we're starting, hope it gets you a bit more users and constructive feedback.

My Opinion: Is pretty good as a discovery app, I'm having no errors luckily. A way for autoplaying the sections (playlist?) would be nice. I also backup the Deezer/Rdio/Spotify linking idea. Great job man! I like your app.
15th September 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #14  
Flag OMNI City
Thanks Meter: 46

204 posts
More
I'm having the same trouble like everyone else. And it can't play the YouTube video without a YouTube app.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1410793716711.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (121.3 KB, 94 views)
16th September 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 18

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluna

I'm having the same trouble like everyone else. And it can't play the YouTube video without a YouTube app.

Yes, it happens with a few songs because SoundCloud is not providing MP3s for them. I'm trying to fix this.

Next, I think I made a bad generalization that everyone will have the official YouTube app. I'll have to fix this one too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vibin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexihel

I'm supporting your app, I'm even going to recommend it to my small reader base of a local spanish Android blog we're starting, hope it gets you a bit more users and constructive feedback.

My Opinion: Is pretty good as a discovery app, I'm having no errors luckily. A way for autoplaying the sections (playlist?) would be nice. I also backup the Deezer/Rdio/Spotify linking idea. Great job man! I like your app.

Yes, I'm looking into this idea. Thanks man.
16th September 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
OP: the actionbar has only half text when the phone is in expanded mode.Great app by the way and I can see that you are gearing it up for android L
17th September 2014, 11:34 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 989

2,062 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS420

OP: the actionbar has only half text when the phone is in expanded mode.Great app by the way and I can see that you are gearing it up for android L

Related to but I reported using Xposed Appsettings. Actually in expanded mode as well.
17th September 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #19  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS420

Noted.
17th September 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovidhalevi

Related to but I reported using Xposed Appsettings. Actually in expanded mode as well.

WHOOPSI didn't see that and i too use xposed appsettings...but i keep my phone's default dpi at 145 then upscale systemui.apk and nova launcher to 160 . then its all ok but it cuts the actionbar text for only billy when i enable expanded mode

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread