Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 43,303 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.1+] For Music Lovers: Browse and Listen to songs from top Billboard charts

Tip us?
 
xunholyx
Old
#11  
xunholyx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 144
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Vancouver
It definitely a great concept. With more genres to choose from it would be a killer app! I'm looking forward to see the future of this.
If someone has helped you, click the thanks button.
It only takes a fraction of a second.

 
RazaChandio
Old
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed.gubara View Post
I'm music lover but I can't access google play store as it is blocked in my country (Sudan) could some one please attach the apk! [emoji4]
Just install VPN changer on your device like zenmate and access the google play
 
lexihel
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 25
Join Date: May 2010
Location: San Juan de los Morros
Thumbs up Way to Go

I'm supporting your app, I'm even going to recommend it to my small reader base of a local spanish Android blog we're starting, hope it gets you a bit more users and constructive feedback.

My Opinion: Is pretty good as a discovery app, I'm having no errors luckily. A way for autoplaying the sections (playlist?) would be nice. I also backup the Deezer/Rdio/Spotify linking idea. Great job man! I like your app.
 
darkluna
Old
#14  
darkluna's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 197
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: OMNI City
I'm having the same trouble like everyone else. And it can't play the YouTube video without a YouTube app.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1410793716711.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (121.3 KB, 91 views)
 
Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9300
OMNI 4.4.4
Latest Nightlies

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P5110
OMNI 4.4.4
Latest Unofficial/Home build


What is New in OMNI

Press THANKS if it helps
 
Vibin
Old
#15  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hyderabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluna View Post
I'm having the same trouble like everyone else. And it can't play the YouTube video without a YouTube app.
Yes, it happens with a few songs because SoundCloud is not providing MP3s for them. I'm trying to fix this.

Next, I think I made a bad generalization that everyone will have the official YouTube app. I'll have to fix this one too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vibin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Vibin
Old
#16  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hyderabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexihel View Post
I'm supporting your app, I'm even going to recommend it to my small reader base of a local spanish Android blog we're starting, hope it gets you a bit more users and constructive feedback.

My Opinion: Is pretty good as a discovery app, I'm having no errors luckily. A way for autoplaying the sections (playlist?) would be nice. I also backup the Deezer/Rdio/Spotify linking idea. Great job man! I like your app.
Yes, I'm looking into this idea. Thanks man.
 
NFS420
Old
#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jan 2012
OP: the actionbar has only half text when the phone is in expanded mode.Great app by the way and I can see that you are gearing it up for android L
 
Dovidhalevi
Old
#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 987
Posts: 2,043
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS420 View Post
OP: the actionbar has only half text when the phone is in expanded mode.Great app by the way and I can see that you are gearing it up for android L
Related to but I reported using Xposed Appsettings. Actually in expanded mode as well.
 
Vibin
Old
#19  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hyderabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS420 View Post
OP: the actionbar has only half text when the phone is in expanded mode.Great app by the way and I can see that you are gearing it up for android L
Noted.
 
NFS420
Old
#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovidhalevi View Post
Related to but I reported using Xposed Appsettings. Actually in expanded mode as well.
WHOOPSI didn't see that and i too use xposed appsettings...but i keep my phone's default dpi at 145 then upscale systemui.apk and nova launcher to 160 . then its all ok but it cuts the actionbar text for only billy when i enable expanded mode

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes