Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 43,303 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.1+] For Music Lovers: Browse and Listen to songs from top Billboard charts

Tip us?

xunholyx
Old
Thanks Meter 42
It definitely a great concept. With more genres to choose from it would be a killer app! I'm looking forward to see the future of this.
If someone has helped you, click the thanks button.
It only takes a fraction of a second.

RazaChandio
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed.gubara View Post
I'm music lover but I can't access google play store as it is blocked in my country (Sudan) could some one please attach the apk! [emoji4]
Just install VPN changer on your device like zenmate and access the google play

lexihel
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Thumbs up Way to Go

I'm supporting your app, I'm even going to recommend it to my small reader base of a local spanish Android blog we're starting, hope it gets you a bit more users and constructive feedback.

My Opinion: Is pretty good as a discovery app, I'm having no errors luckily. A way for autoplaying the sections (playlist?) would be nice. I also backup the Deezer/Rdio/Spotify linking idea. Great job man! I like your app.

darkluna
Old
Thanks Meter 44
I'm having the same trouble like everyone else. And it can't play the YouTube video without a YouTube app.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1410793716711.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (121.3 KB, 91 views)

Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9300
OMNI 4.4.4
Latest Nightlies

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P5110
OMNI 4.4.4
Latest Unofficial/Home build

What is New in OMNI

Press THANKS if it helps

Vibin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluna View Post
I'm having the same trouble like everyone else. And it can't play the YouTube video without a YouTube app.
Yes, it happens with a few songs because SoundCloud is not providing MP3s for them. I'm trying to fix this.

Next, I think I made a bad generalization that everyone will have the official YouTube app. I'll have to fix this one too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vibin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vibin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexihel View Post
I'm supporting your app, I'm even going to recommend it to my small reader base of a local spanish Android blog we're starting, hope it gets you a bit more users and constructive feedback.

My Opinion: Is pretty good as a discovery app, I'm having no errors luckily. A way for autoplaying the sections (playlist?) would be nice. I also backup the Deezer/Rdio/Spotify linking idea. Great job man! I like your app.
Yes, I'm looking into this idea. Thanks man.

NFS420
Old
Thanks Meter 2
OP: the actionbar has only half text when the phone is in expanded mode.Great app by the way and I can see that you are gearing it up for android L

Dovidhalevi
Old
Thanks Meter 987
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS420 View Post
OP: the actionbar has only half text when the phone is in expanded mode.Great app by the way and I can see that you are gearing it up for android L
Related to but I reported using Xposed Appsettings. Actually in expanded mode as well.

Vibin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS420 View Post
Noted.

NFS420
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovidhalevi View Post
Related to but I reported using Xposed Appsettings. Actually in expanded mode as well.
WHOOPSI didn't see that and i too use xposed appsettings...but i keep my phone's default dpi at 145 then upscale systemui.apk and nova launcher to 160 . then its all ok but it cuts the actionbar text for only billy when i enable expanded mode